DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

New Members: Read this first!!!!

Far Dareis Mai

• Replies 467
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • 4 weeks later...

*Rubs eyes* Such violence.. such harsh treatment.. such stabbing.. Can't we all just be friends instead?

..Nah^^ I like the stabtastic randomness.. However, how long would a pacifist last in these halls? :P

*casually flips a dagger* So thanks to someone I think you all know I am now a semi-insomniac, and since I cannot sleep due to last night, I had to do something else in stead, hence the fact that I just joined this forum, and now apply to this place^^ I may or may not be active, but this way or other I'm sure we'll get al-GAWD I JUST CUT OFF MY THUMB!!

Ehh.. so yes^^ The Pitiful Writer would wish to join these ranks. I will be a great asset to this course. After all.. Everyone flees before the know-it-all :P

T.P.Writer

I think the last one lasted...Hey Pandy! How long did that last dude last? Oh yeah, about three days....

Welcome!!! *stabs PW with a poisoned dagger* Welcome to Shayol Ghul! Take a complimentary cookie...Eli made them, and some Jelly.

*Rubs eyes* Such violence.. such harsh treatment.. such stabbing.. Can't we all just be friends instead?

..Nah^^ I like the stabtastic randomness.. However, how long would a pacifist last in these halls? :P

*casually flips a dagger* So thanks to someone I think you all know I am now a semi-insomniac, and since I cannot sleep due to last night, I had to do something else in stead, hence the fact that I just joined this forum, and now apply to this place^^ I may or may not be active, but this way or other I'm sure we'll get al-GAWD I JUST CUT OFF MY THUMB!!

Ehh.. so yes^^ The Pitiful Writer would wish to join these ranks. I will be a great asset to this course. After all.. Everyone flees before the know-it-all :P

T.P.Writer

I figured you'd show yourself sooner or later

Vielkommen!

Archived