• pie spoon
    • washer woman. shaped washer.

This poll is closed to new votes

• Replies 72
  • Created
  • Last Reply

So how do we end the books?

I am thinking something like this:

Although it was the end of an age, it was also a beginning.  Rand had almost died during his last battle, but was dragged back to Fal Dara by Nynaeve and Lan.  He was healing nicely, but Min, Elayne, and Aviendha decided it was time to test his mettle.  After stabbing each other repeatedly, they just gave up and killed Rand too.  In another far away place, Perrin would be serving 20 to life for finally killing his wife.  Most would cheer.  However, he was considered an idiot, and they allowed him to sit by a blacksmiths and yank on his axe all day, until the end of his days.  Mat, who knows what happened.  Turns out he married rich and they still cant find the family jewels.  Egwene is still there of course.  Somebody has to be.

And as the wind wound its way through the mountains, it moved east and over the Two Rivers.  Bela walked into the village and everybody asked, "where are they?"  Belas shrugged and said get me some hay bitch.

Oh Blessed Creator, please forgive your children for mocking the Horse Goddess of War, Bela... They are innocent, and know not what they do, nor the reason she is so shaggy (it is the pelts of less worthy horses that she has destroyed and then piled upon herself). When the time of the hoof comes again, all shall kneel....

• 5 months later...

Let's bring this topic back!!!! We all know Bela is the hero. We all know Rand is a twig. No discussion!!! Bela will kick Rand, Mat, Perrin, Nynaeve, Egwene and company into the fiery pits of hell to make a nice stew.  If she only had hands, she would stir vigorously because Elayne keeps popping up. If horses could talk they would be asses; and thats why they dont talk.

Guest durram laddel cham

oh that's why the books smell a bit like horse, I've always been wondering about that.

Maby Bela is here in the real world and she told RJ to write tWoT. But I'm just guessing here.

Hopefully, Faile will be riding Bela in the early lines of this next book. 

"The wind was not the beginning, but it was the beginning of a BIG WIND, a Tornado!  A tornado that picks up Bela and Faile and lifts them high into the sky!    A tornado that suddenly dies, dropping them both to dash them to a million bloody pieces against the ground!  Oh well, now to move on to the good stuff."

I give up. Maybe I just don't get it but... what's with the Bela fascination bordering on fetishes with some users who'll remain unnamed.

I dont quite get it myself but I think it stems from the fact that, through 11 books, 12 Forsaken, Padan Fain, Darkfriends, Seanchan, Aes Sedai, Aiel and countless other perils, Bela seems as healthy as the day they left Emonds Field. She is nigh on invincible.

Archived