spigots or caudrens  

114 members have voted

1. 1. spigots or caudrens

• spigots
    • caudrens
    • pie spoon
    • washer woman. shaped washer.

This poll is closed to new votes

I love Bela. If you look at any character, and do the math, only one has been in every hot zone from book one till book 11.  Bela.  If I were Mat, Perrin, or Egwene, I would just hang out and play cards with Bela.  Bela, the old long haired nag, who outlives all warhorses, will be the one who picks Rand up on the side of Shayol Ghul and gets him out of there.

• Replies 72
  • Created
  • Last Reply

She'll Die and they'll use her as Glue to seal up the bore and trap the Dark one FOREVER.

I LOLed.

But come on, seriously. Bela is the Creator, or an avatar of It. That's why she's always in the right place at the right time... watching...

But come on, seriously. Bela is the Creator, or an avatar of It. That's why she's always in the right place at the right time... watching

Wouldn't the best ending be that Rand, Elayne, Nynaeve, and Faile climbed the mountain and fought Bela.  Then Bela just threw a horsy lightning bolt and killed them all. And so went the most annoying characters of the third age.

Wouldn't the best ending be that Rand, Elayne, Nynaeve, and Faile climbed the mountain and fought Bela.  Then Bela just threw a horsy lightning bolt and killed them all. And so went the most annoying characters of the third age.

You forgot Elida. And Eamon Vlada (sp?). And the list goes on...

*chuckles*

Sometimes I just don't get you Rand haters at all. This is the man who must win at Tarmon Gaidon, while at the same time he knows that he will more than likely die in that battle, this is the man whom suffers an agony of pain every waking minute of his life for the last several books of the series, and yet the people who hate on Rand just keep on saying how annoying of a character he is.

But on to Bela, while it is amusing and possible to think that she might be an avatar of the Creator, I just don't believe RJ would agree with that idea. Although it is possible that he might. :)

It's not that we hate Rand. His character development had gone downhill at high speed.  He has become like Elayne and company.  Every chapter has to describe the coat he is wearing, how much gold adorns it, and whether or not his scepter is sitting on the ground or on a chair. 

After 11 books, tell me you dont hurry through the Rand chapters just to read about Mat or Perrin, or in my case, Bela!!!!

It's not that we hate Rand. His character development had gone downhill at high speed.  He has become like Elayne and company.  Every chapter has to describe the coat he is wearing, how much gold adorns it, and whether or not his scepter is sitting on the ground or on a chair. 

After 11 books, tell me you dont hurry through the Rand chapters just to read about Mat or Perrin, or in my case, Bela!!!!

I guess I am in the minority, then, and I really do not CARE if I am, or not. In fact, I want more and more of the Rand pov chapters. Too many scenes that focus in on minor characters, as well as too many scenes and pov's that focus in on characters that are not major characters like Rand, Perrin, Mat, Egwene, Nynaeve, Elayne, Aviendha, Min, or Lan have I had to read in the last few books. In my own personal opinion, the Rand pov chapters and the scenes where Rand is doing stuff and actually Behaving as the Dragon Reborn are the best scenes in all of the eleven books.

I think he is trying to distance us from the Dragon Reborn because Matt, Perrin, and Egwene are going to be the main characters in the last book. Rand is going to be dead for most of it I believe.

I don't see that happening at all, because if the Dragon Reborn dies relatively early on in aMoL, then what chance do the heroes have in defeating all of the forsaken and the armies of the D.O. as well as, less we forget, the Dark One himself?

Guest silver89

New take on the body swap idea Rand becomes Bela.LOL ;D ;D

That would explaine why Avi's babies are "odd".

Indeed! :P

I dont care anymore. I have wasted over 300 man hours reading and re-reading this series. I want closure!!!! And I want Bela to live.  If Egwene, Perrin, Rand, Mat, Faile, Luon, Nynaeve, Elaine, Cadsuane, the forsaken, and all else burn up in the pit of hell, I at least want Bela to live.  She is the only character with class, attitude, and a furry ass in the whole series.

The Rand-haters I understand. The man is a bit of an idiot at times. The Elayne-haters I get...she is so ANNOYING!..walking around with her nose in the air...all must bow down to the bloody daughter-heir. But seriously, Nynaeve has gotten much better...when the world goes up in ash, Nynaeve and Lan should come out alive...riding Bela, of course  ;D

Archived