spigots or caudrens  

114 members have voted

1. 1. spigots or caudrens

• spigots
    • caudrens
    • pie spoon
    • washer woman. shaped washer.

This poll is closed to new votes

Bela Definitely doesn't die. I saw a horse today that looked EXACTLY like the description of Bela we are given. So if she's still alive today.... ;D

As a side note, those of us who truly care about this thread are failing miserably. I actually had to dig to find it! It should be right on top! Don't let this topic die again!

• Replies 72
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • 2 weeks later...
Bela is going to end up being RJs dead mule that every southern writer has in his stories

I just watched that documentary. I was extremely afraid for Bela.

But, of course, Bela can't die, she's invincible. I mean, come on, she kills Forsaken. We have Word of God that Bela is the one who killed Asmodean! Brandon Sanderson said so!

Chuck Norris would devour the Dark One and then say that he was the one that was going to end the world and temporarily take the DO's position until he can find a succesor upon which the world will be balanced again and Chuck Norris will instead of returning to his Bela form become Aleb.

• 4 weeks later...

Bela survives TG, then retires to a small farm to write her memoires called "On My Back", a story of the great and powerful for whom she carried around. It will involve lots of dark, juicy secrets and gossip about Rand, Egwene and Siuan. Unfortunately she is killed and the manuscript taken by Rand, who doesnt wont the secret of him and Asmodean as partners, or that 3some with Lanfear and Graendal becoming public. :D :D :D

I don't know why we are having this debate. Its obvious that Bela is going to be the hero of the series. Shhhh....Bela is really the Brown Power Ranger.

Darth_Andrea

I'd like to refer you all to my thread titled "Dead Mules" 

Bela doesn't make it past the prologue of AMoL.

Bela survives TG, then retires to a small farm to write her memoires called "On My Back", a story of the great and powerful for whom she carried around. It will involve lots of dark, juicy secrets and gossip about Rand, Egwene and Siuan. Unfortunately she is killed and the manuscript taken by Rand, who doesnt wont the secret of him and Asmodean as partners, or that 3some with Lanfear and Graendal becoming public. :D :D :D

Bela will only come back the next time Mat blows the Horn of Valere.

• 10 months later...

Bela is gonna turn out to be a transforming android horse left over from the end of the age before the age of legends. So during TG she will pop a few rockets out of her back and take the DO out in a single nuclear blast. 

Darth_Andreastarwars1.gif     anim-ring.gif     The_Wheel_of_Time__Stamp_by_Seiken_.gif

No she is actually the T-1000 that was sent from the future to protect rand (skynet doesn't want the dark one to win either)

I give up. Maybe I just don't get it but... what's with the Bela fascination bordering on fetishes with some users who'll remain unnamed.

I dont quite get it myself but I think it stems from the fact that, through 11 books, 12 Forsaken, Padan Fain, Darkfriends, Seanchan, Aes Sedai, Aiel and countless other perils, Bela seems as healthy as the day they left Emonds Field. She is nigh on invincible.

More like she's NEIGH on invincible!!!!!!! But in all seriousness, i'm sure at the end she'll be like "rand, just stop with the sealing of the bore. i'll take it from here" and the prophecy reads "the north and the east shall be as one, the west and the south shall be as one......all under bela"

And for that question Bela kills the Dark One in the prison. 3000 years of imprisonment corrupts Bela and in the next age she will be the Dark one.

This age Shaitan is the name that must not be named.

In the next it will be Bela that will bring the eyes of the Dark One upon you.

And for that question Bela kills the Dark One in the prison. 3000 years of imprisonment corrupts Bela and in the next age she will be the Dark one.

So you are saying that the dark one used to be a horse? That explains a lot.

So you are saying that the dark one used to be a horse? That explains a lot.

Of course it does! It ties in with Demandred being Moiraine, because we now know Demandred is not Bela.

Archived