DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

The Savior of Caemlyn Has Arrived

Charlz Guybon

Hey Charlz, welcome to Dm....may I recommend a few places of great fun and interest.

Wolfking, the home of TQ Chilli, Cheerleaders and Pirates and anything nature baesed, so pop in and say hi.

Or the Band for Battle brew, brawls, jousts, sword fights and mayhem...plus we like music and travel too.

Or pop by the Tower and when you get permission (should be this side of Christmas ;) ), then pop into the Red Ajah...where you will be very welcome...*snugglebites Charlz*

;D

Welcome, Charlz! *hands him a bottle of Tequila and a bowl of chilli*  You should stop by the Wolfkin sometime and say hello.  We are a crazy group and we love to have fun.  Like M'Lady Talya Sedai says, we have plenty of Tequila, Chilli, and Cheerleaders to go 'round.  8)

We also love visitors, so stop in and say hi and you are sure to recieve a welcome like no other.  See you around, mate! 

Oh and, I wouldnt worry about me opposing Elayne... She's too hot for me to oppose her!  ;)

i believe its is some form of 'affection' shown by snuggling and biting, once and at the same time. ahh but dont mind them, there mearly crazy, while i am insane. welcome with shoes and egg whites. ooh yes. whipped to perfection with apple cores

:D skcitselddiF tisiv

And a direct translation of "skcitselddiF tisiv" is come to the Band of the Red Hand ORG. We're DM's music and travel ORG, so pop by if that interests you. And if you are looking for fun and laughter, then the Band is the place for you!  8)

But whatever you end up doing at DM, have a lot of fun!  :)

My name is Empy....

I am a recovering Bandaholic...

I have been.... *runs to the band boards for more goodness*

See that was me wetting your appetitie for some Bandlove.....

But before you go there.... let us see what is behind door number 3....

OOOOOOOOOOOO AHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

It is the Seanchan org... home of the Entertainment discussions at DM. 

Now you can take the Band org... or the prize behind door number 3 or you can have what is in this little box....

Let's make a deal!!!

It is the Seanchan org... home of the Entertainment discussions at DM. 

Now you can take the Band org... or the prize behind door number 3 or you can have what is in this little box....

Let's make a deal!!!

The Seanchan are the enemy of Elayne and will be crushed! >:(

Oh dear new one.... we are a kind and misunderstood people.

Also keep in mind that other than the name of our org (and my name maybe), we have nothing to do with the books.  We are much mellower and talk about TV shows and Movies.....

But if you want to get into the books.... Elayne has no chance against the might of the Seanchan Empire!!!!  In the newest book, we chain her up and make her a Suldam'damane....

THATS RIGHT!!!!  She is my personal slave channeler woman type person....

*shrugs*  I mean... we are friendly and docile.....

My goal is to assemble a host of 10,000 posts and present them to Lady Elayne. 8)

if you like you can just present me (pssst its also actually about 300 higher than shown) andorans will thrive on the spam for many hard years to come

*caterpults SPAM at the seanchan* ha har but no one can withstand the power of spam :P :-*

Elayne has no chance against the might of the Seanchan Empire!!!!  In the newest book, we chain her up and make her a Suldam'damane....

THATS RIGHT!!!!  She is my personal slave channeler woman type person....

:o Lies, Lies and Slander!

First of all, Seanchan hasn't been ruled by an Emperor for nearly a thousand year.

Secondly Elayne is safe in the Royal Palace, so take that!  :P

Archived