DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

Return and life update

So some will remember me as Goldeneyes101. There seems to have been a lot of changes since I've left but I too have changed a lot. Always a wolf at heart missing my pack.

To get the big and heavy out of the way. I almost committed suicide a year and a half ago and it changed me a lot. I started doing outdoor activities since hunting, fishing, horseback riding and started dancing. I've lost friends but gained many more. I even started working rodeos for fun!

Another passion of mine is Viking Reenactment. Larp with steel weapons and armor. I'm upgrading my armor to withstand more physical combat in the coming years. I go by two different names Ormgierr and Ødger with mean dragon spear and rich spear. As the names suggests my main weapon is a spear.

It's good to be back and to see everyone I know and meet new people 😁

IMG_20230507_222828_578.jpg

*tackles Goldy*

I’m glad that you’re doing okay. I’m sorry that you went through something horrific. You know that I’m here for you if you need anything! If you need somebody to talk to him here for you bro! I’m glad that you found things that you enjoy! Please stick around!

Your pack has missed you!  :hopper:  Always your pup, after all! *grins* Seeing all the exciting things you have been doing, and your joy increasing, has been wonderful. 🤍 You are, and always have been, such a beautiful human being. It will be an honor to get to know you again. 

And I hope that bit of me you carry around is waking up so you can feel how happy I am you are here.🤍 :biggrin:🤍

• RP - PLAYER

As a newbie, I can say I'm delighted to meet you and welcome you back 🙂

Your armour is awesome 🙂 I did a tiny bit of LARPing many moons ago (with foam weapons) which lead to all sorts plans for making my own suit of armour. After a few decades I'm the proud owner of many sheets of mild steel, a few rusting parts that one day will hopefully magically become a spangenhelm and the piece of mail made from 6mm split rings that started to whole thing. A long term project, lol. 

Great to see you on the forums, looking forward to getting to know you better 🙂