DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

FoFs: The Pie Cart

Arie

It was unmistakable to miss the flour all in the Algai's hair, flour fruit smudges, and a grin. It had been too long since she had played in the kitchens and it felt GOOD. Too long since the Mistress of Pies brought her wares to an event. Too long since she had seen the surprise smiles on her patrons. 

Such an event as this could not be missed by the Mistress of Pies and she came prepared!!

04e70677739e3f65b1d8ddd9d3e5bd08.jpg

"PIES PIES!! GET YOUR PIES!! A SINGLE SILVER FOR A PIE!!"

*leans on her cart, with a sword to her belt* Bloody straight, Mother of Fools! Best bloody pies this side of dragonmount. 

But.. first! Silver. Cough it up. *holds out her hand, unyielding with a spark of mischief in her eyes*

Edited by Arie

Oh... darling.. If only I were a Green so wistful for such charm. 😉 

Oh wait, I was.... 

Do you want it? Really?

Spoiler

wait-what-pie.gif

Enjoy your pie!! 

*Proceeds to continue her call out* Pies! Pies! Pies for a Silver!

Edited by Arie

• RP - PLAYER

*tucks a silver penny back in to his purse*

I think I have had enough food thrown at me so far. Is there not anywhere that people are behaving like initiates of the Tower should be? Perhaps I should just go hide, er contemplate in Office. It has to be safe there. 

Doesn't it?

*swaggers in and flips Arie a gold crown, looted from the "encourage the younglings"-fund for the occasion*

Hand over one of your pies, girl. And shouldn't you be over at the Warders' yard, causing havoc entertaining the Aes Sedai with your training?

*catches the coin with a deft hand and gives it a quick bite* You're gold is always welcome here, Sir!

*Hands him one of her largest pies, carefully wrapped in a fancy bow* 

fa77fa31c0a37437074f21ba12ee7b24.jpg

I did consider this, but there are a few pieces of equipment that I am missing for such a show. One being muscles, and the other... a real sword. Like, a wooden sword is all they really trust me with in those spar's, sir. 

*whispers* Last time I 'accidently' cut an Aes Sedai's hair who leaned in too close.....It didn't end well for me. 

Though, she did look much prettier when her face was less red.

2 minutes ago, HeavyHalfMoonBlade said:

I think I will tentatively wait until the Sword Captain has had his. I know it is not a fool-proof plan, but it is better than just jumping in, I think.

Ah, I call chicken on this one. 🙂 Maybe the Sword Captain should send him to the Greens to teach him some dares. 😄

• RP - PLAYER
10 minutes ago, Arie said:

Ah, I call chicken on this one. 🙂 Maybe the Sword Captain should send him to the Greens to teach him some dares. 😄

*the One Power floods through me, pulsing in time with the throbbing in my temples*

Nobody calls me chicken! If Back to the Future taught me anything it is not to ever let such a challenge go by!

*ponders*

Or was that... Nevermind, even if you don't play with the Red Hot Chili Peppers I am not taking that kind of language.

*releases the source with difficulty*

Here are two silvers, I'll pay for Hero's too. He probably got a taste of it at least.

*attempts not to wince at the response of the One Power... but keeps her cool.* Oh to stand face to face with mother and never faulter. A strength only so few have. 

*Graciously accepts the silver and hands Heavy two pies*

fb091536e42f0bfd95006d361b540f6a.jpg

Oh, I'm sure Hero('s) tastes... amazing. 

*waggles eyebrow at the Der'Manshima*

*quickly unwraps the pie while keeping my eyes on Arie*

You seem plenty muscular to me, lass! Such a good throwing arm too! And good reflexes. Everything we look for in a budding warder! No doubt you will make a fine der'Manshima some day!

And I absolutely agree with you on the swords! Cutting is what they're for, isn't it? I was going to change the rules, but someone seems to have hidden away all the necessary paperwork. Or maybe set it on fire. There do seem to be a lot of that going on lately.

*frowns and looks at the Amyrlin Seat*

You shouldn't be so hard on the Sisters, girl. Not everyone have what it takes to face adversity, like we Warders do. This one seems to have a bit of a temper, at least! 

Edited by EirikDaude

• RP - PLAYER

We really are going to have to do something about that one, I think.

Thank you for the pie, child. It was most delicious. And so much better for not being worn as an accessory.

I think I had better go have a look at the rest of the Tower, things seem reasonably under control here.

*nods cheerfully to Sword Captain*

*Far roo busy wiping pie off of his face to have noticied the rest of the going ons around here.* Now just what other plans do you think you have for me? I have you know I am very respectable kind of person and I will not be bound up in any shenanigans. *nods firmly, if a little unbelivably.*

*smirks behind the pie that was creeping over her hair, the scent of pure nostalgia in the air.*

Ah… Was this what I intended when I started this thread? Who’s to say. I at least got a Gold and two silver out of it!

*pulls out a secret tray from under the cart and shouts*

CREAM PIE… GET YOUR CREAM PIE!!! ONE GOLD FOR THE FIRST TO HIT THE MISTRESS OF NOVICES (whoever took on that poor poor role from me).. !!! 

*TOSSES BACK AT LILY, TOO AWARE OF THE GIGGLES IN THE BUSHES*

Seeing the pies, I gingerly approach. The Highest has sent me for her favorite pie.

Do you have a peach pie for sale? 

That is what she requested, isn’t it? I always withered under her gaze and became tongue tied in her presence.

Surely, I was NOT going to select Red. 

@Elgee