DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

Office photos, etc

Elgee

The big one, Bean, likes to sneak up on me and come and snuggle up to my foot quietly. First thing I know about it is when I get the loving warm feeling. I dunno ... maybe he p's himself from the sheer joy of seeing me? 🤪

Oh and lately he also likes to bite my toenails. Do you have any idea what a 15kg plus tortoise's bite-force is??? 😮

41 minutes ago, Elgee said:

Spreadsheets! I could see so many spreadsheets!! *swoons*

Well they're the boss's tortoises (over 20 of them) and the neighbour's cat, but I'll take 'em hehehe.

Well, those are just my private spreadsheets. For any serious spreadsheeting I use a dedicated program, because I am not an animal ^_^

I haven't seen any Santa's outside my window, but I'll keep a look out for them now that you've warned me. Luckily I don't have any dinos they can run away with.

• RP - PLAYER

So, tortoises are a thing? Back home they went out of fashion about forty years ago when importers had to treat them like living animals, and decided they did not like the expense. 

Ah, you guys don't have to import them. That would make sense. 

Lol yeah, mines a california desert tortoise, mom had her since before I was born and I inherited her. She’s endangered so we have a permit for her. Currently just settling into hibernation though.

so my morning office:

68033C5B-2873-4699-85EA-0E2C95794BBC.thumb.jpeg.717d92db661b681c8e5953191da296cc.jpeg

and where I’m currently at:

E7AE47EF-8E6B-490C-857B-22C0407479ED.thumb.jpeg.39ce2ef4afc9a66c5891dda4db41c720.jpeg

11 hours ago, HeavyHalfMoonBlade said:

So, tortoises are a thing? Back home they went out of fashion about forty years ago when importers had to treat them like living animals, and decided they did not like the expense. 

Ah, you guys don't have to import them. That would make sense. 

Yah no these are all rescues from around the area. And then they breed. Like little rabbits. Only slower.

1 hour ago, Elgee said:

@Cross I need to know what that mug says. I. NEED. TO. KNOW. 😅

Oooooh what are we working on, in that painting? Lordy you're so organised and clean! Ah shoulda known, though, judging by your DM work *grins*

"Sorry I'm late, I saw a dog," or something like that?

And yeah, that artwork is really good!

• RP - PLAYER

As there is stack of banana boxes in front of it, I cannot use it. So I use the dining table. But I cannot at the moment as it is covered in doors that have been painted and they are not moving until the furniture has been moved out of my daughters room and back into the master bedroom. But the upstairs hallway needs painting first. 

This has been my life for the past twenty years. Can you imagine how much I am looking forward to moving into my flat? 

11 hours ago, Elgee said:

Hahahaha speaks the voice of wincing experience, heh? *grins*

Is that Maple?

yes it is maple. and yes experience. i learned at a young age not to hand feed your tortoise

as for the painting, was just finishing up a Sovereigncy strip yesterday. 

@EirikDaude you are correct sir! about the mug. its really the perfect mug, i have yet to find better

@HeavyHalfMoonBlade........dude.....why so many bananas?!