DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

Slinky-slank mafia

Sooh

1 minute ago, Darthe said:

I don't see how a wolf hally struggles to make that post.  It's slightly AtE, which she's great at, but how'd town her get there from wanting to vote him but not being willing to hammer?

Being willing to wait on a hammer is insanely town play imo

1 minute ago, Darthe said:

I don't see how a wolf hally struggles to make that post.  It's slightly AtE, which she's great at, but how'd town her get there from wanting to vote him but not being willing to hammer?

It's just a really really weird post to make as scum imo.  It's a weird post as town, too, but I feel like mafia would be more aware that it's a weird thing to say and would probably say it differently?  But if you say hallia could make that post, I can't really refute that I guess.

Checking in real quick between stops.

These new developments are spicy. On the one hand I agree with Darthe because I absolutely think Verb would fake claim here because he has mechanical evidence to support him and as Darthe pointed out it could draw other PRs his way to waste their utility for the Night. On the other he claimed that shot and that also fits so I think that tables him for D2. Like Cory he’s tied to the claim and he’s also a more direct threat to wolves if Town.

congrats, you really have formed your own circle by yourself. My trust circle is a gun free zone so can’t let you in yet sorry. Walk me thru how I’m in your POE? @Verbal32

If Cory/Darthe/Verb are all Town that means I’m down to only Clov/Leelou/SD as wagons for the Day.

I have been thinking more and have other stuff I want to say to you but I’d rather wait for you to answer me first and maybe we can have some more real-time talk tonight again after

@Clovdyx

• Community Administrator
5 minutes ago, whiskey delta said:

If Cory/Darthe/Verb are all Town that means I’m down to only Clov/Leelou/SD as wagons for the Day.

If Darthe, Cory and Verb were wolves, would it be an extremely ballsy gamble to band together on D2?

7 minutes ago, whiskey delta said:

Clov/Leelou/SD

From a self preservation angle, I'd be eyeing Clov. Leelou's barely present, and her suspicion of me is apt, since everyone suspects me in every game. lmao.

If you all wagon me and I flip town, does that information help you all?
If I flip Wolf, does that information help you all?

13 minutes ago, Hallia said:

Being willing to wait on a hammer is insanely town play imo

Not really, unless you're new.  Common sense plays shouldn't earn brownie points at this point imo, and both things you're getting townread for are things I would distinctly do as a wolf.   IDK, maybe it's just me but these seem more explainable if you're a wolf because they both serve to give you town-cred despite not feeling natural for townies to do.

43 minutes ago, Darthe said:

Do you think there's a high chance of at least two wolves in clov/hally/verb/sinister?

yeah actually, i would guess ~2 in that group

if you expanded it to leelou i think that's probably a gamewinning poe. 

10 minutes ago, whiskey delta said:

Could you give your read on Leelou?

Very very very slightly townie.  Leelou's usually kind of rough around the edges, and I've seen some of that snark this game, so she's in her meta tone-wise, though it has been a bit diminished.  She isn't typically one to try and lead in these games but even so I'd like to see more from her.  Most importantly, she hasn't actively tried to do anything to push her agenda on the thread which is how she used to wolf.

1 minute ago, Cory Caboose said:

A lot of this will rest on Verb's claim/role. Couple ways we could go back to an odd number and potentially earn another lynch. The claim overall I think was +EV for town regardless of whether or not it's true or false

On D1 when I claimed Verb could be a PR, and ya'll got mad at me for saying PR's out loud, Why'd you protect Darthe instead of Verb?

Just now, SinisterDeath said:

On D1 when I claimed Verb could be a PR, and ya'll got mad at me for saying PR's out loud, Why'd you protect Darthe instead of Verb?

I never considered it all tbh. I don't see the wolves shooting Verb there over some PR spec when Verb is within the poe and there's lots of vocal villagers about. Mostly I just wanted to get Darthe to D2. whoops

Just now, Cory Caboose said:

I never considered it all tbh. I don't see the wolves shooting Verb there over some PR spec when Verb is within the poe and there's lots of vocal villagers about. Mostly I just wanted to get Darthe to D2. whoops

So you wanted to make sure Darthe made it to D2.
Did you believe there' was a good chance a wolf would actually attempt to NK him? Or was it just an insurance policy and you thought they might NK someone else?

3 minutes ago, SinisterDeath said:

So you wanted to make sure Darthe made it to D2.
Did you believe there' was a good chance a wolf would actually attempt to NK him? Or was it just an insurance policy and you thought they might NK someone else?

You know the answer here.  Ya'll tried to NK me and Verb being incompetent gave you a lucky replacement NK.