DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

Slinky-slank mafia

Sooh

For EOD1, I wasn't super confident in either Dice or Hallia as scum, but I felt more confident in Hallia....but that was mostly because she was posting and Dice wasn't around.  

I still feel suspicious of SD, and I feel decent about both Hallia and now Leelou (minus the issue I had with her D1).  She never repeated it, so I'm leaning town on her and D2 is usually my time for a good Leelou read.

3 minutes ago, Cory Caboose said:

Another thing I believe based on memory but will need to see bear out in the thread - if SinisterDeath is mafia, I think Clov was the biggest voice in changing any potential momentum against him

(though its not like he had bad reasoning for it, this is purely results oriented lol)

3 minutes ago, Verbal32 said:

For EOD1, I wasn't super confident in either Dice or Hallia as scum, but I felt more confident in Hallia....but that was mostly because she was posting and Dice wasn't around.  

I still feel suspicious of SD, and I feel decent about both Hallia and now Leelou (minus the issue I had with her D1).  She never repeated it, so I'm leaning town on her and D2 is usually my time for a good Leelou read.

Glad we are on the same page today. Now, talk to me about AJ/Cory/Clov

• Community Administrator
42 minutes ago, VooDooNut said:

I think, if anything, SD is playing different. It's just...he saved me last game. I don't want him to lunch me this one.

Sad Broken Heart GIF by MOODMAN

Lol, I'm not playing any differently. I didn't make it past D1, remember? 

34 minutes ago, Cory Caboose said:

Another thing I believe based on memory but will need to see bear out in the thread - if SinisterDeath is mafia, I think Clov was the biggest voice in changing any potential momentum against him

And what If I'm Villager, what's that say about Clov? What's that say about you? 

Just now, SinisterDeath said:

And what If I'm Villager, what's that say about Clov? What's that say about you? 

In the context I'm using it, nothing really, since you can't make w/w associations with a dead villager

What I am trying to say in that post is that if you and Clov were mafia together, there's a chance him saying your mechanical pondering d1 was towny could've been an effort to change public opinion of you without having to extend himself much

2 hours ago, Hallia said:

Are you planning to self vote today?

Only if you all call me annoying and unfun.

I currently think solid Villager, non PR

Me

Darthe

Hallia

LeeLou

Sus - Wolf or PR

Cory

Clov

VooDoo 

Whiskey

Verbal 

Tripped. 

And as my hotel wifi is inexplicably locked for the first time in the five weeks I've seen here, and I'd rather EXPERTLY PUT WORM A FISHHOOK (you guys can figure it out, I promise) with a cheese grater than play mafia for any extended period of time on my phone, I'll see you guys tomorrow or something

4 minutes ago, SinisterDeath said:

Only if you all call me annoying and unfun.

I currently think solid Villager, non PR

Me

Darthe

Hallia

LeeLou

Sus - Wolf or PR

Cory

Clov

VooDoo 

Whiskey

Verbal 

Tripped. 

Pro tip: we don’t want wolves to find PRs, so plz stop telling them who you think is/isn’t one.  You’re only helping them.

Just now, Darthe said:

Pro tip: we don’t want wolves to find PRs, so plz stop telling them who you think is/isn’t one.  You’re only helping them.

It's only helping them, If they think I'm right.

Are there PRs that are pro wolf? 

3 minutes ago, Clovdyx said:

And as my hotel wifi is inexplicably locked for the first time in the five weeks I've seen here, and I'd rather EXPERTLY PUT WORM A FISHHOOK (you guys can figure it out, I promise) with a cheese grater than play mafia for any extended period of time on my phone, I'll see you guys tomorrow or something

Hey @Darthe is Clov's self-editing on his painful comparison to playing mafia on his phone ("expertly put worm a fishhook with a cheese grater" which im guessing ended up there as two other sentence fragments - "PUT A WORM ON A FISHHOOK" with its inherent innuendo + subjecting the aforementioned object of innuendo through a cheese grater ) alignment indicative?

Spoiler

I apologize immediately

Just now, whiskey delta said:

Are you asking if Mafia PRs exist?

Something like that yeah. I know some games have non-wolves that are on the wolf side.

I have no way of clearing if someone is wolf or vig. They feel the same to me.