DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

Slinky-slank mafia

Sooh

3 minutes ago, Cory Caboose said:

Hey @Darthe is Clov's self-editing on his painful comparison to playing mafia on his phone ("expertly put worm a fishhook with a cheese grater" which im guessing ended up there as two other sentence fragments - "PUT A WORM ON A FISHHOOK" with its inherent innuendo + subjecting the aforementioned object of innuendo through a cheese grater ) alignment indicative?

Hide contents

I apologize immediately

First, thank you that was awful.

second, unironically yes?

• Community Administrator
3 minutes ago, Cory Caboose said:

Hey @Darthe is Clov's self-editing on his painful comparison to playing mafia on his phone ("expertly put worm a fishhook with a cheese grater" which im guessing ended up there as two other sentence fragments - "PUT A WORM ON A FISHHOOK" with its inherent innuendo + subjecting the aforementioned object of innuendo through a cheese grater ) alignment indicative?

Hide contents

I apologize immediately

I think if he was Mafia, he'd risk cheese grating his worm. 

Just now, SinisterDeath said:

Something like that yeah. I know some games have non-wolves that are on the wolf side.

I have no way of clearing if someone is wolf or vig. They feel the same to me. 

Oh I totally misunderstood this.  You really really don’t need to find the PRs.  It’s actively harmful to your team.  And also, yes wolf PRs exist but aren’t common in mostly vanilla games.  If these wolves have powers they’ll be light, and likely only one will have a power.

one of AJ/Cory almost has to be a wolf.

I think clov is clear to me.

leelou prob clear despite some waffling.

voodoo feels inorganic and idk if I believe that’s inexperience or if it is more nefarious.

Sinister prob town btw, I really came down that way last night on my rereads. Imo voodoo is the far more likely new wolf.

hally, I would love to know your read on Cory and plz don’t get too influenced by his pocket attempts.

verb, u gonna show up to play any harder?

I’d rather do my own thing irt Cory for now. He’s done this sort of thing where he strung me along as a suspect before as wolf but we haven’t quite hit that part where he flips it or doubles down. But I can see this coming from him being town too. I don’t think wolf!cory expects me to lay down or something so his opening today has thrown me a bit. I’d rather try to shore up others reads elsewhere for now

Just now, Cory Caboose said:

Darthe - I dunno what you're thinking and don't care too much to figure it out unless you have things to ask me

I'm just going to ignore it and keep rereading but I'd rather you just get there on me so this isn't such an uphill effort

I think you’re missing the spark to hunt.  You like being T, and you’re a good wolf, but it’s already a slank game and wolfing is tiring for you.  Now Zander and I put up 50 pages, and you’re here.  You’re involved. But it’s a chore, and you don’t have any interest in developing a core.  I’ve seen you move this thread around enough, my macro-sense of the game is you’re spreading reads a little too much, and that sorta thing.

1 minute ago, whiskey delta said:

I’d rather do my own thing irt Cory for now. He’s done this sort of thing where he strung me along as a suspect before as wolf but we haven’t quite hit that part where he flips it or doubles down. But I can see this coming from him being town too. I don’t think wolf!cory expects me to lay down or something so his opening today has thrown me a bit. I’d rather try to shore up others reads elsewhere for now

No

Just now, Darthe said:

I think you’re missing the spark to hunt.  You like being T, and you’re a good wolf, but it’s already a slank game and wolfing is tiring for you.  Now Zander and I put up 50 pages, and you’re here.  You’re involved. But it’s a chore, and you don’t have any interest in developing a core.  I’ve seen you move this thread around enough, my macro-sense of the game is you’re spreading reads a little too much, and that sorta thing.

I was actually having a lot of fun up until this very moment, not that there's any blame, it's mafia and I get we gotta do the things we do

Other than that I stand by my game. I do not understand at all the notion that this has been arduous for me or that I'm not looking for villagers