DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

Slinky-slank mafia

Sooh

6 minutes ago, SinisterDeath said:

Honestly? VooDoo feels more wolfy to me, like he's cocky he killed off Zander. But I also know we can't always trust my "gut".

My gut said dice was Villager, and I was right. 

I dunno about either you or Hallia.

What about any other players?

3 minutes ago, whiskey delta said:

Nah you need to answer that question first. Why can’t town!AJ make tbat read on Dice?

Sorry was responding to the blurb as a whole.

I thought dice's second pop-in was pretty villagery, so I have no reason to think you couldn't make that read as v/v.

1 minute ago, Cory Caboose said:

I am not sure what you mean re: EoD1? I think if you're mafia the 180 on Hallia was slick and a good opportunity in the thread presented itself and it giving a solution to me pestering you about Hallia as an added benefit. It doesn't make it impossible you're a villager either. I don't think you were performing for me at EoD1, lmk where you got that impression if its a sticking point.

I do want to see if you were actually trying to get the Hallia wagon through or if you were just happy to watch it, but I'll get a better evaluation of that after rereading

I definitely do think you could make that read on dice as a villager. It's not a point against you

I mean the crux of your case was that you caught me making a lazy read and I must have felt the need/saw the opportunity to fix that

14 minutes ago, Cory Caboose said:

My inital problem with AJ was I thought his read on Hallia was unnatural.

His flip of the read also felt unnatural, but he knew I wasn't going to push him on it, because it was kind of my fault he questioned the read in the first place

So I'm left here thinking that AJ's progression has made no sense if he's town but makes perfect sense if he's a wolf and dice & hallia were v/v wagons

I can see it, but I can also see the mislynch there into a corycurren special at f6.  Which one am I more concerned about dealing with tomorrow?

2 minutes ago, Cory Caboose said:

I thought dice's second pop-in was pretty villagery, so I have no reason to think you couldn't make that read as v/v.

Then you should see how I force that read on others with how I was pressuring Zander who looked lackadaisical to me for his Dice vote and my direct questioning of Hally

like I kinda expected we’d be linking up D2 becauze I felt my ramp up should be pretty clear to anyone that knows me so I’m bothered where you’ve landed on this 

4 minutes ago, whiskey delta said:

idk honestly. I wasn’t expecting this but I do not like it. I think of everyone on this roster my EOD1 should be the most clean to you so I’m pretty unsure now. Zander eating a bullet was really unexpected 

I'll say what I said to Hallia earlier - if you're town, today is the day we need to sort it out. I'm not gonna try to move mountains to get votes on you, but right now I don't trust you and that's where I am. I'll lyk what I think of EoD1. I'm starting up my notepad and formatting stuff so I haven't started my reread atm

5 minutes ago, Cory Caboose said:

This should be more than it is.  You're really not selling V cory or W AJ rn, not the way I'd expect.  

2 minutes ago, whiskey delta said:

Then you should see how I force that read on others with how I was pressuring Zander who looked lackadaisical to me for his Dice vote and my direct questioning of Hally

like I kinda expected we’d be linking up D2 becauze I felt my ramp up should be pretty clear to anyone that knows me so I’m bothered where you’ve landed on this 

Hypothetically. Pretend you know I'm town, and that you know someone else is town as well.  Uhhh, let's say Leelou. Drawing a name from a hat here.

What does that do to your reads and game?

4 minutes ago, Darthe said:

I can see it, but I can also see the mislynch there into a corycurren special at f6.  Which one am I more concerned about dealing with tomorrow?

I'd prefer you do the thing that helps me win the most tbh, I won't think further

Good lord I'm doing that thing I hate watching other villagers do.  I gotta set a path here, and would really love to have a town core crop up somewhere in this nonsense.  Zander's prob rolling atm, so I'ma go read his posts and see why he died (since he obviously wasn't a PR).

1 minute ago, Darthe said:

I did not find this helpful./  You got a why?

Did I ask for you to find it helpful? 

My read on Hallia hasn’t changed because my vote on dice has nothing to do with if one is town the other is scum. I haven’t had a problem with her presence. It had more to do with SD/dice and how dice handled Hally’s and my agreement of not liking what SD posted and that post pushed SD lower on my list at that point. That plus the way SD town read Dice early. I am still a bit uncomfortable with SD and how yesterday went down and with the little jab at Verb once day opened. 

Before posting actual reasons for thoughts on AJ I need to check some things in the thread, but probably won’t happen until the morning when I’m using my laptop. 

41 minutes ago, Leelou said:

Darthe is my top town & I still have Hallia as a town read here. AJ was moving down for me the more I saw him post, but I’m not ready to vote yet. I want to review voting around EOD, but I might not be able to get to it until first thing tomorrow morning. 

general thoughts on Clov? 

Clov deserves reevaluation today. Agree on Darthe. Hally looks better to me on reread with the fact she didn’t claim anything in that spot against a villager wagon 

maybe take whatever read your gut says about me and do the opposite 😉

I'm feeling quasi-good about a village including:

-Darthe

-Leelou (You've won me over with your last post. Seems genuine.)

-Delta

-Me (VooDoo)

-Tripped

I'm feeling sus towards:

-Cory

-Hallia

-SD (giving me some weird feels this game)

I'm still clueless over: (but leaning town)

-Clov

-Verb

4 minutes ago, Darthe said:

Hypothetically. Pretend you know I'm town, and that you know someone else is town as well.  Uhhh, let's say Leelou. Drawing a name from a hat here.

What does that do to your reads and game?

doesn’t change much. I already have you as Town. Leelou reads really well from EOD1 thru now. I’m not bothered by them.

Need to see D2 Clov. I have ~positive feelings about Tripped but looking forward to seeing them as well. Already stated my stance on Hally. Verb seemed okay for what he came in with but that’s a blind spot. SD/Voodoo I’ll need to take a more direct approach with today I think

I’m not surprised you’re voting Hally but I am a bit to see Voodoo get on so quickly.

Zander dying actually spews townie for Hally over his last couple pages.  Cory had him pocketed, which I didn't realize at the time.  He's obviously not a "no info" kill, though sometimes too much info equates to the same thing.  Were they legit doc/cop hunting?  I sorta doubt it, or if they were they did a poor job of it.  So that makes me think he was killed just to disrupt a town-core, which means we're at least trending on the right path somewhere and he had better reads than I did (or they were worried of me being docced).  TBH if verb is a vig he needs to clear that up asap.  If they shot me, the doc can reveal and proc themselves, and then the game gets cleaner. 

Just now, Darthe said:

I'll be back in a bit, the short is that VOODOO has been playing Mr. Mime, and I think it's enough combined with the coach-y posts.

Okie dokie. You truly expect too much of me, but I appreciate the faith in my performance.

1 minute ago, VooDooNut said:

Ahem. Stay on. I was Hallia since pretty early and through EOD.

thats fine but failure to adjust to new info can sometimes be indicative of wolfiness. How does Dice/Z flipped town or what I said about Hally not claiming a PR vs a townie wagon effect your thoughts?