DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

Slinky-slank mafia

Sooh

32 minutes ago, Hallia said:

😇 When have I ever lied to you 

Tbh isn't this what I said, just in another way?  I said you seem towny to me, as per usual and that I wouldn't know it if you weren't, which is the same as you could be fooling me?

Maybe I wasn't clear, but I was saying I don't feel that IS the usual.  Maybe recency bias is affecting me pretty hard, but I know you were going at me in the last Harry Potter game we played and I'm 99% sure you had concerns of me in the MU game we played nope I'm objectively wrong there, you came around to me being town fairly early and never really moved on from that.

God, am I just so used to you being mafia at needing to poke me to make it seem like you don't know my alignment I've started projecting that onto your town game?  

Maybe it'd be easier if I played more than two or three games with you in the last five years where you were town. 😛

35 minutes ago, Cory Caboose said:

I think you and maybe only you will understand exactly why my mind went to Spirited Away specifically (a game where Hally was pretty feisty as a wolf and fooled a lot of the game... and was encouraged to play feistier / stand up for herself more by a certain wolf partner...)

But this may just be some unresolved trauma bubbling to the surface 😛

That game was at least six, maybe seven, years ago, and I still beat myself up over it more than any other town rand I had.

13 minutes ago, SinisterDeath said:

Maybe, but did you notice how many posts I've made today versus Friday and Saturday? 

For me this is the first "day" I can really put some hours into the Mafia. (Toddlers, yo)

Tbh not really. I noticed you posted a few times prior to today, but I’m mostly popping in when I have time. 

Do we have any vote counts? 

4 minutes ago, Clovdyx said:

Maybe I wasn't clear, but I was saying I don't feel that IS the usual.  Maybe recency bias is affecting me pretty hard, but I know you were going at me in the last Harry Potter game we played and I'm 99% sure you had concerns of me in the MU game we played nope I'm objectively wrong there, you came around to me being town fairly early and never really moved on from that.

God, am I just so used to you being mafia at needing to poke me to make it seem like you don't know my alignment I've started projecting that onto your town game?  

Maybe it'd be easier if I played more than two or three games with you in the last five years where you were town. 😛

That game was at least six, maybe seven, years ago, and I still beat myself up over it more than any other town rand I had.

Maybe it's baby brain but I don't remember the last MU game we played lol XD 

I promise I'm town though

2 minutes ago, Darthe said:

Have any of you considered that the game would be a lot easier if the townies all *tried* to be townie as possible?

It's literally not possible for me to be more Villagery then I always am brah lol

• Community Administrator
1 minute ago, Darthe said:

No, wolves are hiding.

But wouldn't a wolf want to act like a town and "hunt" for a "wolf" to not draw suspicion? 

Sounds to me like acting like a townie doesn't mean anything. Lol

8 minutes ago, VooDooNut said:

Does French Pop count?

Claire Laffut on SpotifyClaire Laffut

Benedict Cumberbatch Ok GIF by Spider-Man

3 minutes ago, Cory Caboose said:

Sooh took away liking posts you're gonna get me modkilled bro

Were you in the game where Rags posted a picture of Gemma Atkinson and I lockcleared him?  He was mafia, so that was bad, but it was also exponentially more townie than anything else Rags ever posted so zero regrets.

(if you know, you know.)

4 minutes ago, Cory Caboose said:

Me and Clov were a 2-man mafia group in a WF game once

It went poorly (not for us)

Pretty sure the only person who voted either of us was the serial killer.

1 minute ago, SinisterDeath said:

But wouldn't a wolf want to act like a town and "hunt" for a "wolf" to not draw suspicion? 

If the alignments don’t affect play then the games completely random and therefore pointless.  The only difference between a player who receives t or w is their knowledge of their role, and that’s the premise that has to taint their decision making.  One group is doing it four real, the other is going through the motions.

1 minute ago, SinisterDeath said:

You're not wrong in that wolves will try to act like town, but town's job is to not get misyeeted and acting anti town isn't the best way to avoid getting misyeeted.  When town works together it makes it much harder for the wolves to hide.  If town is constantly arguing with each other over stupid things, it makes it much easier to hide.