DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

Slinky-slank mafia

Sooh

Going a bit more in-depth on @Hallia and maybe more specifically how I feel about how others are reading her so far

My thoughts on Hallia

First off, just so this post doesn't give the immediate wrong impression: I am not making this post because I think Hallia is a wolf or because I'm encouraging anyone to vote her. I have her null but she's been present in the game and when we are v/v we can typically get on the same page and there is plenty of time for that.

I am making this post because she has been trending onto a more [consensus] light-green list as we move closer to EOD1 and it kind of freaks me out. I'll go through each player's progression on her to illustrate and comment on the read itself, might be useful now or later, idk.

On why it's probably freaking me out - I feel like I'm a pretty good Hally reader and while I'm not concerned about her posting so far there's also nothing that makes me feel like she's more likely than rand to be a villager. She's got the "good vibes" going on but I feel that's just an indicator she's happy to be playing the game which may or may not have anything to do with her alignment. A

Most of her content this game has been social or only tangentially game-related (again, not a concern on day 1, but if the winning mixture for Hallia is good vibes + inner thought process we're lacking the latter itt) with her most direct game-focused post being some mild pushback to Tripped asking Leelou to explain a read on her.

Other people's reads on Hallia

Leelou - earlygame posting was 'decent' (p6) --> 'early still but she seems chill' (p7) in response to Tripped - mild town read

Zander - "villagery thus far" + "gets easier to read as we progress some" (p8)

(Both of these seemed fine to me as an early game 'vibe check' based on Hallia's disposition)

AJ - "Hally has natural flow" + "no bad vibes there" (p13)

(Honestly am stuck a bit on this one. I feel like AJ would be a bit more cautious with Hallia than most of this roster considering he's seen firsthand some of Hallia's stronger wolf games. I could see this being w/v *because hallia is unlikely to be a mislynch target if she's getting townread by a lot of the game* or w/w treatment *because AJ is a true team player as a wolf and will extend himself to protect teammates and help reinforce their standing*)

@whiskey delta do you think i'm being fair/unfair on thinking its weird? is there something itt from hallia that you think is really only likely to come from her as a villager?

Tripped - "mostly okay with leelou, hallia, mostly darthe"

(No issue with this read, seems mostly based on the meta-conversation around hallia and some light experience with her)

Darthe - "has Hally high" but doesn't want to explain

(Fine, would be more concerned if he gave some nebulous reasoning for the read tbh)

@Hallia have any of the mild townreads thrown your way seem off or lazy fypov?

3 minutes ago, TrippedOnReality said:

Can you expand on why you agree with SD's reads?

Sure, I wanted to include this other quote because I agree with it as well.

24 minutes ago, SinisterDeath said:

"covr for" = vote for. Autocorrect, you're drunk! 

As for my reads.

Darthe is reading very Vader to me. The agressive posting makes me think he's trying to hard to be town. 

Verbal is probably some special role.

Hallia, and LeeLou feel like they could be a murder duo. 

Darthe got high on my list for gunning for me so hard with little evidence and then abruptly being satisfied with the newbie excuse.

Hallia comes off as being so sweet they just might eat you. LeeLou I don't have a good vibe for yet, but I'm following SD's lead. Same for Verbal.

• Community Administrator
14 minutes ago, Darthe said:

Oh my we got a wagon.  Can I get three?

Bad wagon. Y'all were wrong about me on game 1, and you'll be wrong on this one to.

Imo, you jumping on a wagon after I said you sound like Vader reads as town.

Hallia however, whom I said gives me murder duo vibes, then goes on to vote for me for thinking verbal is a doc, reads as wolf. 

33 minutes ago, Hallia said:

You're in the wolfchat of my dreams ❤️

I also can see from this game that clov/Cory aren't gonna be wolf reads to me, they pretty much always seem towny to me, and I'm not yet a good enough player to spot either as a wolf day 1

309162.png

13 minutes ago, Cory Caboose said:

Going a bit more in-depth on @Hallia and maybe more specifically how I feel about how others are reading her so far

My thoughts on Hallia

First off, just so this post doesn't give the immediate wrong impression: I am not making this post because I think Hallia is a wolf or because I'm encouraging anyone to vote her. I have her null but she's been present in the game and when we are v/v we can typically get on the same page and there is plenty of time for that.

I am making this post because she has been trending onto a more [consensus] light-green list as we move closer to EOD1 and it kind of freaks me out. I'll go through each player's progression on her to illustrate and comment on the read itself, might be useful now or later, idk.

On why it's probably freaking me out - I feel like I'm a pretty good Hally reader and while I'm not concerned about her posting so far there's also nothing that makes me feel like she's more likely than rand to be a villager. She's got the "good vibes" going on but I feel that's just an indicator she's happy to be playing the game which may or may not have anything to do with her alignment. A

Most of her content this game has been social or only tangentially game-related (again, not a concern on day 1, but if the winning mixture for Hallia is good vibes + inner thought process we're lacking the latter itt) with her most direct game-focused post being some mild pushback to Tripped asking Leelou to explain a read on her.

Leelou - earlygame posting was 'decent' (p6) --> 'early still but she seems chill' (p7) in response to Tripped - mild town read

(Both of these seemed fine to me as an early game 'vibe check' based on Hallia's disposition)

(Honestly am stuck a bit on this one. I feel like AJ would be a bit more cautious with Hallia than most of this roster considering he's seen firsthand some of Hallia's stronger wolf games. I could see this being w/v *because hallia is unlikely to be a mislynch target if she's getting townread by a lot of the game* or w/w treatment *because AJ is a true team player as a wolf and will extend himself to protect teammates and help reinforce their standing*)

@whiskey delta do you think i'm being fair/unfair on thinking its weird? is there something itt from hallia that you think is really only likely to come from her as a villager?

(No issue with this read, seems mostly based on the meta-conversation around hallia and some light experience with her)

(Fine, would be more concerned if he gave some nebulous reasoning for the read tbh)

Tripped maybe, but only bc I don't know them well

Aside from theirs, not really?  I feel like I've been pretty open and making some reads/pointing things out

7 minutes ago, VooDooNut said:

Darthe got high on my list for gunning for me so hard with little evidence and then abruptly being satisfied with the newbie excuse.

Hallia comes off as being so sweet they just might eat you. LeeLou I don't have a good vibe for yet, but I'm following SD's lead. Same for Verbal.

I am so sweet!  XD

3 minutes ago, VooDooNut said:

I think darthe was pushing you mostly because you weren't contributing all that much, which would be expected from a more seasoned player and less so from a newer player, but maybe darthe can clarify that.

do you have thoughts on anyone else?

30 minutes ago, Darthe said:

Yeah this is a bad page for sinister.  I know I’m predisposed to dislike erratic thoughts, but I deal with plenty of Zander, who I can at least follow from A to Z.

Hey now I'm the most concise and sensible non spamming poster here!!!!#.....sadface.gif

8 minutes ago, Cory Caboose said:

I will keep doin my thing, keep doing yours and I'm sure it'll all shake out fine (AKA we're gonna lose to Clov)

Oooooof XD

3 minutes ago, TrippedOnReality said:

@Hallia who would you say is good at reading you?

Several people in the game, particularly Zander, Cory, Clov, to a lesser extent dice probably

26 minutes ago, VooDooNut said:

I'm very much in line with SD's reads so far. I'm also a bit biased since he saved my butt last game. Beyond limited posting, what has SD done to garner suspicion?

Nothing really imo based on our 1 game but I can see others would take issue with it....not unsimilar to why I oushed his lunch last game.and he flipped Town Doc....why I'm not on board against him yet 

I keep mixing up Cory and Chris pfps

I think I explained myself okay when I made that read. I touched on those exact points about how me (especially) has seen wolf!Hally with good tone and that specifically is why I wouldn’t call it more than vibes. I thought there was some feistiness that could be ~good when Hally was questioning Tripped as you pointed out and like I mentioned her pop in about Darthe on that page felt appropriate/natural. If you think I’m maybe being too generous with reads atp that is probably fair. Without flips I’m not going to pretend I have any real accuracy outside maybe Zander but this wasn’t supposed to be a try-hard game 😉 

Having read from where I left last night I would actually say I dislike the SD interaction given that I know he played similarly last game as Town (with the dice thing) but being privy to that info obviously is helpful there.

1 minute ago, Zander? said:

Nothing really imo based on our 1 game but I can see others would take issue with it....not unsimilar to why I oushed his lunch last game.and he flipped Town Doc....why I'm not on board against him yet 

I don't find a SD wagon particularly exciting rn but I have no real thoughts on his alignment

What do you think about my musings on Hallia/AJ?

24 minutes ago, Cory Caboose said:

My thoughts on Hallia

In a world where at least say 3 of You me Chris Dice AJ and Derf are Villagers and Hallia was a Wolf I dont feel shes feel real comfortable and it would be noticeable.

Cory this post has mase me put on my tinfoil hat with regards to you....it feels just like posts in Nolders game where I had you wolfed amd you got me launched.....lol

2 minutes ago, Cory Caboose said:

dice has had some presence but most of it has been (probably NAI) salt about a previous game, pretty underwhelming

I thought the same but I have said this in previous games and he gets mad at me XD so I'll let you say it 

2 minutes ago, Cory Caboose said:

give him a "happy birthday muffin" from me please ty ❤️

DONE!

Also am I the unreasonable one that thinks what SD about saying who you think is a PR is not good?  That's info that potentially helps wolves hunt

1 minute ago, Cory Caboose said:

I don't find a SD wagon particularly exciting rn but I have no real thoughts on his alignment

What do you think about my musings on Hallia/AJ?

Also I didn't think anything of it at the time but I'm sorry if my post about AJ giving me a heart attack was like, scummy?  I didn't even consider it could be taken as such, it was just a funny happenstance of the moment 

1 minute ago, whiskey delta said:

I thought there was some feistiness that could be ~good when Hally was questioning Tripped

I think you and maybe only you will understand exactly why my mind went to Spirited Away specifically (a game where Hally was pretty feisty as a wolf and fooled a lot of the game... and was encouraged to play feistier / stand up for herself more by a certain wolf partner...)

But this may just be some unresolved trauma bubbling to the surface 😛

1 minute ago, Hallia said:

Also am I the unreasonable one that thinks what SD about saying who you think is a PR is not good?  That's info that potentially helps wolves hunt

It's not unreasonable, but SD's response reads to me like they don't even know that what they did was wrong (if they did, they wouldn't be questioning the vote).  so idk, it feels weird.