DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

Premier and Fan Screenings

themann1086

I know it was posted on the News page, but I'm curious who is going to any of the early premier events on the 15th. I'm dragging my fiancé to the showing in King of Prussia (near Philadelphia for those not from the area) and I am very excited. Anyone else able to get passes, either in the US or abroad?

1 hour ago, themann1086 said:

There's a stickied thread the mods created to talk about the screenings as long as we hide spoilers in the spoiler text ?

I barely slept last night I'm so excited. 9 hours!

Nah I refuse to even put the spoilers into text. I'll be in said thread but I wont be the one ? 

People might get tempted...after all it was temptation that lead to the Bore ?

10 minutes ago, DaddyFinn said:

Hmmm... No Cairhienin would be caught dead in that Domani dress.

Seriously, though, the dress makes a statement. Not sure how else to phrase it, and I'm not implying or making innuendo about it. Seems like an interesting combination of classical and modern, too.

Edited by Agitel

• Community Administrator

FYI @CaddySedai @themann1086 I moved your posts to the other thread. Not that ya'll spoiled anything, just want to keep things tidy by seperating member reactions there, and other content available to others here. ?

https://dragonmount.com/forums/topic/110554-wot-premier-read-at-your-own-risk/#comment-3990713

Why is Moiraine dressed like a "Whitecloak / Domani Aes Sedai going to an ancient Greek funeral" amalgamation? ?

She looks stunning, as always, but yah ... don't quite get that getup.

They Boys all look sleek and sophisticated, except for Loial who just looks adorably cuddly.

Madeleine and Zoe ... wow. OMW that dress of Zoe's! She looks an absolute stunner in it.