DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

Premier and Fan Screenings

themann1086

8 minutes ago, Elgee said:

Why is Moiraine dressed like a "Whitecloak / Domani Aes Sedai going to an ancient Greek funeral" amalgamation? ?

She looks stunning, as always, but yah ... don't quite get that getup.

They Boys all look sleek and sophisticated, except for Loial who just looks adorably cuddly.

Madeleine and Zoe ... wow. OMW that dress of Zoe's! She looks an absolute stunner in it.

I think shes just getting her cosplay on ?

2 hours ago, Elgee said:

Why is Moiraine dressed like a "Whitecloak / Domani Aes Sedai going to an ancient Greek funeral" amalgamation? ?

She looks stunning, as always, but yah ... don't quite get that getup.

They Boys all look sleek and sophisticated, except for Loial who just looks adorably cuddly.

Madeleine and Zoe ... wow. OMW that dress of Zoe's! She looks an absolute stunner in it.

Rosamund Pike is the High Priestess of an ancient Celtic Bull Cult of course.  There is a sacred temple buried beneath a hat shop somewhere in London.  She will be officiating rites there when the moon is at its highest point in the sky.  Didn't you see that part in her interview? ?

5 hours ago, CaddySedai said:

I think shes just getting her cosplay on ?

3 hours ago, Guire said:

Rosamund Pike is the High Priestess of an ancient Celtic Bull Cult of course.  There is a sacred temple buried beneath a hat shop somewhere in London.  She will be officiating rites there when the moon is at its highest point in the sky.  Didn't you see that part in her interview? ?

You guys crack me up!

And no didn't see that part of the interview - we were "eclipsed" by Nae'Blis ?

Talking of: he was so cute! He did a complete gibbering fangirl thing when he had to interview Zoe ?

6 minutes ago, Borderlander said:

Just so strange and troubling that Barney is not included in any press or interviews or anything... It's like he's been memory-holed.

I am wondering if he got a little to in Mat character and pulled some really awful prank that couldn't be overlooked.  If we never hear the truth that's how I'm gonna imagine it.  Do they have badgers in Prague?

1 hour ago, Borderlander said:

Just so strange and troubling that Barney is not included in any press or interviews or anything... It's like he's been memory-holed.

Press, interviews, etc are all job-related functions.  Presumably, he is no longer under contract for the show so he has no real job "responsibilities" left.   I imagine it would like be any former employee getting called in by a company for stuff that they may or may not want to do.   There really is no business obligation left either way. 

I hope that some of the content creators that were given the opportunity to fly places on Amazon's dime keep that in mind in the coming days.    The TV show is a still a business venture.  Cool opportunities are cool opportunities.  You should take advantage of them when you get the chance.   But, always keep the business side of things in mind.

8 hours ago, mogi68 said:

lol @ the boys giving each other the eye, Lan looking stony faced, and the girls engrossed in chatting. All that's missing is young Matrim

Lan looking at Perrin like seriously you idiot you didn't check the damn hayloft?

Edited by MasterAblar

7 hours ago, MasterAblar said:

Lan looking at Perrin like seriously you idiot you didn't check the damn hayloft?

Lan: Eyes UP, Perrin.

Perrin: Got my look in earlier

Rand: We will talk about this later, Egwene

Egwene: You don't tell me!

Nynaeve: Egwene, if we weren't on camera right now I would come over there and box your ears

Moiraine to Nynaeve: Welcome to MY life.