DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

Rewrite gone awry

CaddySedai

If you read this post I hereby order you to post at least one reply. No hiding!

You manage to activate a Portal Stone and end up in a world when every written work is either in slang or otherwise wrong. You pick up your favorite book in the Wheel of Time. Post a quote from that rewrite that hurts your soul to read. 

I’ll go first. (This one is like a bad HP rewrite too - a twofer!)

“Never snog a lass whose bruv’s have shiv scars” -The Fires of Heaven

Edited by CaddySedai

Six views sofar and no posts. Tsk tsk, don’t be shy. There are only good answers. Just crack open one of the books pick a line and fire it in. 

Or maybe google wheel of time quotes. Cmon. 

Contribute ?

1 hour ago, Mashiara Sedai said:

“The Golden Crane flies for Tarmon Gai’don!”

~Local construction worker

Oh wow, didn't see the switch to a construction worker coming. I do appreciate that the world you visited allows for everyday people to get a little page time though!

I just got back from another world where The Dragon was called The Puppers...and everything was about dogs. I was heartbroken to hear my own words so shifted!

“He needs to be strong, and makes himself fluffers. Too fluffers, already, and he will not stop until he is stopped. He has forgotten how to bark except in bitterness; there are no whimpers left in him. Unless he finds barking and wimpers again, the world faces disaster. He must learn that even the Puppers Reborn is a good doggo. If he goes to The Vet as he is, even his victory may be as dark as his defeat.”

Chilling.

Edited by CaddySedai

• 4 months later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 4 weeks later...