DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

I want to raise my Skill score...

Jagen Sedai

@Arie Wow good job!

got it. just now I jumped on Cairma's open thread (Battered) in the yard with my trainee hope it's OK while sorting the return process since he was new recruit without much character history.

Who should I contact or email my character bios for re-approval to? Chaelca? 

Do you know if we have to go through a process to join RP's or can we jump right in where we left off?

I say just ask whoever you left off with. I'm good at picking up old RPs, and don't mind doing so, if the IC timeline hasn't moved much :D Since we only have so much activity right now, it's easy to work with who is available.

Already responded to Lih-Lyh about her various bios. Anyone can feel free to help out a lower ranked character with RP's and training if they wish to, that's not a problem. 

@Arie I saw you'd asked for a WS 12-14 roughly for Conor. Was that ever agreed with Kat? 

Cairma's official WS  is 19. It's on the wikia with the original bio.

No problem, let's call it WS 12 then since that's what I went ahead and posted with the bio. *lazyitis* >.> Mat has a Tower Guard newly approved and Dar'Jen has a Trainee, so there are 4 of you for now.

• 2 weeks later...

Some people had pathetically low OP scores (like moi) and it was an incentive to actually teach classes for the zillion novices and accepted we always seemed to have. I was willing to scrape for every last point, having one of (if not the) lowest score going. 

That's the reason why I use the random generator for the OP scores lol

I would feel too guilty when announcing the low scores otherwise :tongue:

@Lih-Lyh : are you sure you sent me a PM ? I don't see it in my box? :(

Edited by Chaelca