DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

Tainted Minds - A Black Tower Mafia Game: Game over - Town wins

Andrej

Hey guys, no time to read the thread right now I'll catch up later.

Right now I'll just drop my N0 result.

Got an Innocent on Ben.

I found this very interesting when I quoted it but now it makes a lot more sense lol. Leaving it here because I don't know why.

N0-Ley = innocent

Oh hi.

You sane cop or buddying mafia?

Not sure what is gained on voting for yourself, but I suppose it has its purpose.

Is this another one of those things that will make more sense the more I play the game?

It's typically done only by a certain kind of player, and typically to get the game going or to confuse people.

Not convinced leaving cop cover is a good idea :unsure:

Meh. It's a taint-themed mafia game at the Black Tower, that's enough reason for me. You're mafia btw. 'course, I might be insane.

Or I might be making stuff up.

Up to y'all to figure that out.

Read this while eating breakfast. As I said in the sign up thread I won´t be here today. Because I´m going to see Iain Glen!!!!!!!! 

Say hi to Jorah for me.

• Replies 1.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

lol @BFG and @sooh

I would marry Betty White. She's hilarious

She's great!

She's also 95.

so is LZM

Pffft. I'm 85, get it right ya kangaroo.

real life lol

I would marry Betty White. She's hilarious

She's great!

She's also 95.

so is LZM

So are you.

hey! the plastic surgery has me down to 80

Not sure what is gained on voting for yourself, but I suppose it has its purpose.

Is this another one of those things that will make more sense the more I play the game?

Probably not, tbh. But I don't have nearly enough idea of him as a player to really say if there's any sort of strategy behind it, so I'll guess we'll see.

He does weird stuff like this.

weird stuff??? You wound me. Also vote me.

Read this while eating breakfast. As I said in the sign up thread I won´t be here today. Because I´m going to see Iain Glen!!!!!!!!

I won´t reveal my N0 peek right now but I think this might be a good game to view yourself. I read Kivam´s Police Academy game years ago and there everyone were some kind of cop. They figured out their own sanity by watching themselves and comparing their views with others later on. I´m not sure it would work here since there are less player in this game (I think at least) and there are framers. I´ll leave it to the more intelligent players to see if this would be good or not in a game like this.

You know, I saw this and clicked reply to call this a terrible idea since you know your alignment, but doing itnas a sanity check actually isn't a horrible strategy. Like yiu said, the framer and all...but yeah, might have been worth considering in N0.

That's a bold move there Cotton. Let's see how it plays out for him.

No move. I'm scum.

ok then

vote sk

DJ, SK town? :unsure:

I was leaning that way on her. What makes you think SK is town?

Will need to sit on it for a bit but the self vote is a good look

Dice not reacting is maybe a little unusual :unsure:

why would i react? you said it as a question so i assumed u were thinking out loud.

That's a bold move there Cotton. Let's see how it plays out for him.

No move. I'm scum.

ok then

vote sk

DJ, SK town? :unsure:

I was leaning that way on her. What makes you think SK is town?

Will need to sit on it for a bit but the self vote is a good look

Dice not reacting is maybe a little unusual :unsure:

why would i react? you said it as a question so i assumed u were thinking out loud.

To the self vote, not the read, but I guess it's a moot point now :unsure:

it is important for all villagers to leave seer cover in this set-up btw

the cool things is you dont have to worry about it too much, since how hilariously unreliable everything will be, but itll be good for data compilation later in the game

FWIW I had a long internal debate about this once the setup was announced. I was trying to decide if there was any value, and I pretty much came up with "not really, until one of the cops is dead". But even after that, we won't know which one flipped and which is alive - nor will mafia.

I don't know that I think SHC is completely worthless in this kind of setup, but it's definitely nowhere near as helpful.

SHC is totally useless IMO

too much V A R I A N C E

That's a huge contradiction. From one post to the next you just changed your stance on seer cover.

Think this could be a good look for LZM :unsure: