Tainted Minds - A Black Tower Mafia Game: Game over - Town wins

Andrej

• Replies 1.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

dice/Ley might be the ~exact wolfteam

Ley -> Dice -> DJ -> ....SK/Sooh?  

is about where I'm at right now.  I am almost certain I would flip Dice and Ley from an uninformed pov.

lol you're prime lynch steak, but I'll vote you friend and bring down upon you white hot fiery justice all over your ahem. I mean. yeah, yeah. Vote dice. But hey do you dude free country.

Don't hate the dice votes

join me

for great justice, and to avoid 30 pages of lzm and clov arguing when they are almost certainly both villagers

Okay, you can't blame me, though.  When is the last time somebody actually gave me something to fight, that wasn't Owner calling me scum after driving scum lynches on D1 and D2 while fighting off 3 mislynches?

is about where I'm at right now.  I am almost certain I would flip Dice and Ley from an uninformed pov.

lol you're prime lynch steak, but I'll vote you friend and bring down upon you white hot fiery justice all over your ahem. I mean. yeah, yeah. Vote dice. But hey do you dude free country.

You should ask me how afraid I am.

You should ask me how afraid I am.

[v] clov [/v] lol

Why do you figure that?

is it going to be annoying if i say "i can't say it out loud, because if i am wrong there is a bunch of things i dont want the wolves to be aware of?"

Yes, quite annoying, even though I understand that. But you'll have to excuse me if I don't take you at your word.

Why do you figure that?

is it going to be annoying if i say "i can't say it out loud, because if i am wrong there is a bunch of things i dont want the wolves to be aware of?"

Yes, quite annoying, even though I understand that. But you'll have to excuse me if I don't take you at your word.

things like this are why i was annoyed by ben flipping traitor and not framer XD

also i would HEAVILY APPRECIATE NO MORE SEER CLAIMS TODAY FROM ANY OTHER SEERS. leaving your peek/cover is fine, just cant have anyone else hardclaim :P