A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

Tainted Minds - A Black Tower Mafia Game: Game over - Town wins

Andrej

• Replies 1.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

No, it's that you argued I figured out he was the traitor. One sentence:

Ben is dead because I chose for him to die.

I realize you don't know me. That's fine. Cory, BFG, and Sooh will assure you - if I'm mafia, there is 0.0% I figure out he's my missing teammate and help lynch him anyway. If you had argued I lynched him thinking he was vanilla town, that would be plausible...except I have no reason to switch there - I can stay on SK and let it go rand, unless you're going to argue I'm teammates WITH SK and hopped to save him (again, they will point out why that's never the case.)

You do know I'm still scarred by lo ers right? :dry:

I realize you don't know me. That's fine. Cory, BFG, and Sooh will assure you - if I'm mafia, there is 0.0% I figure out he's my missing teammate and help lynch him anyway. If you had argued I lynched him thinking he was vanilla town, that would be plausible...except I have no reason to switch there - I can stay on SK and let it go rand, unless you're going to argue I'm teammates WITH SK and hopped to save him (again, they will point out why that's never the case.)

I had no viable alternative there, and you know that.  I said I would kill Desthro before I let a no lynch happen.  It would have been a no lynch if I didn't vote him.  I voted him.

That was actually what I was getting at earlier with Sooh that I said I'd explain later. Anybody that is familiar with my play (spoiler: those three have seen me play, spectate, advise, mentor, etc. a ton) will tell you I do not unnecessarily bus. If you're going to argue I knew that Ben was the traitor, you're arguing I am deliberately hurting my team for literally NO advantage.

Sooh had me as a town read and was feeling worse about me after I, for all intents and purposes, hammered Ben. I don't expect to be cleared by it - I didn't know he was the traitor, and as mafia, I wouldn't have known that either. However, in order for me to switch there, I would have needed SOME sort of incentive.

Literally the only thing I gained is NOT killing SK, who have the game wouldn't have missed and nobody would have pushed me for lynching.

Incorrect statement. I am guessing you figured Ben out. He was practically shouting it with that reads list of his. "Clov has been scumhunting without falter" or some sad crap. You have been wishy washy on your stances all D1. You literally had 3 different reasons for not wanting to lynch Ben after you unvoted him the first time.

Also, I happen to have viewed both of those on Bens reads list he called town. Now I wouldn't put both scum mates as town in my reads list, but I def. put one in there always. Maybe Ben adheres to those rules, maybe not. What I do know is I have a town view on Ley, and a Scum view on you. This will be my main point I want resolved today. Maybe I'm the insane cop, I dunno.

I do not like you're play Clov, I feel Leys play is better than yours and I'm gonna roll with the assumption I am sane until proven otherwise.

"But Clov, you said you would vote SK and..."

And I did it.  I had a lynch more or less secured on him for half the phase.  And nobody would have challenged me on letting it go through...but I moved off to vote the traitor I figured out was my teammate.

I had no viable alternative there, and you know that. I said I would kill Desthro before I let a no lynch happen. It would have been a no lynch if I didn't vote him. I voted him.

I know, but unless I'm remembering the game badly you'd been on him for most of the day before you switched off (which is why you had to switch back) so bussing isn't exactly out of your wolf range.

However I know the situations/game mechanics are different <3

You didn't do squat but buss him at EoD.

Go back and look at the vote count. It was 5-5, with Sooh missing, SK off wagon, and Ben off wagon. I could have stayed on SK and kept it 5-5 and it would have randed; Ben coming in completely takes the possibility away and sinks it.

And to answer your other point about why I unvoted, I already mentioned it. All of my nulls were voting SK. All of my top townreads were voting Ben.

Bolded is a lie. You have said twice you don't understand why I am in three peoples top town reads. But I voted Ben,parked my vote there in fact.

Incorrect statement. I am guessing you figured Ben out. He was practically shouting it with that reads list of his. "Clov has been scumhunting without falter" or some sad crap. You have been wishy washy on your stances all D1. You literally had 3 different reasons for not wanting to lynch Ben after you unvoted him the first time.

Also, I happen to have viewed both of those on Bens reads list he called town. Now I wouldn't put both scum mates as town in my reads list, but I def. put one in there always. Maybe Ben adheres to those rules, maybe not. What I do know is I have a town view on Ley, and a Scum view on you. This will be my main point I want resolved today. Maybe I'm the insane cop, I dunno.

I do not like you're play Clov, I feel Leys play is better than yours and I'm gonna roll with the assumption I am sane until proven otherwise.

No.  I don't know if I had the most hard stances on people, but I guarantee you I have a hell of a lot more than most people.

I don't care what you like.  It is literally impossible for me to care LESS what you like.  Like I said...I genuinely appreciate the effort.  There was more thought in that entire post of yours than your entire D1 combined.  I'm not going to demand your head, because it's entirely possible I was framed and it's entirely possible you're insane.  But I know your conclusion is wrong, and if you think I'm going to roll over and die for something I can easily disprove, well...

It's going to be a loooong day.

"But Clov, you said you would vote SK and..."

And I did it. I had a lynch more or less secured on him for half the phase. And nobody would have challenged me on letting it go through...but I moved off to vote the traitor I figured out was my teammate.

You're floundering. I'd suggest take a few minutes to compose yourself.

is there any possibility the village would allow me to strongarm a lynch today? :angel:

i am almost entirely sure it will end in a wolf flip, and will give us another day before we have to pour through the seer mechanics, which looks like its gonna be soon :P

maybe. There is a deal in the back alley two dollars for two nacho supremes btw. pass it along tell cool kids only.

Go back and look at the vote count. It was 5-5, with Sooh missing, SK off wagon, and Ben off wagon. I could have stayed on SK and kept it 5-5 and it would have randed; Ben coming in completely takes the possibility away and sinks it.

And to answer your other point about why I unvoted, I already mentioned it. All of my nulls were voting SK. All of my top townreads were voting Ben.

Bolded is a lie. You have said twice you don't understand why I am in three peoples top town reads. But I voted Ben,parked my vote there in fact.

Okay, you're right - that is a literally incorrect statement.  I was null on Dice, I was null on Leyrann, and - at the time of his vote - I was null on Iron.  Meanwhile, I was townreading BFG, Niniel, Nolder, and Cory.  You were the sole null on Ben, Sooh was my offwagon townread.

No. I don't know if I had the most hard stances on people, but I guarantee you I have a hell of a lot more than most people.

I don't care what you like. It is literally impossible for me to care LESS what you like. Like I said...I genuinely appreciate the effort. There was more thought in that entire post of yours than your entire D1 combined. I'm not going to demand your head, because it's entirely possible I was framed and it's entirely possible you're insane. But I know your conclusion is wrong, and if you think I'm going to roll over and die for something I can easily disprove, well...

It's going to be a loooong day.

I would never dream you would go belly up at a little diversity. I prefer a challenge to my kills.

Okay, you're right - that is a literally incorrect statement.  I was null on Dice, I was null on Leyrann, and - at the time of his vote - I was null on Iron.  Meanwhile, I was townreading BFG, Niniel, Nolder, and Cory.  You were the sole null on Ben, Sooh was my offwagon townread.

Nothing is as good or as bad as it initially seems.

[v] dicetosser [/v]