DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

BlueRenCon 2017: Trivia Circuit

Adella

Thank you everyone for playing!! I will not be accepting any more answers, but it is unfortunately after midnight here and I must turn in. Winner will be announced first thing in the morning!!

*as soon as Adella walked out leaving the anxious trivia players, Ed skipped in and threw bananas at all of the players*

What-to-do-with-overripe-bananas-630x472

When the Aes Sedai is away, the Warder comes out to plaaayyyy!!!

Y'all, first of all, let's freaking give it up to the super organized Adella! 

*threatens everyone until they clap and show their adoration* 

giphy.gif

Now....

I'd like to preset our top three

In third place, winner of a bronze banana...

Turin! :biggrin: 

Congrats

And our runner up is the lovely....

Killashandra! You go Glen Coco.

And our big winner, barely beating out Killa is.... *drum rolls*

Kynwric! :ohmy: Go get em, smart pants nerd.

Point totals: 

Oscar - 9
Chae - 26
Kynwric - 39
Turin - 29
Killa - 36
Shad - 13
Blank - 8
Sooh - 18
Lessa - 20
Charis - 20

Answers below. :smile: 

Day 1:

Marvel - What is Peter Parker’s superhero name? Spider Man

Wheel of Time - What was found in the Eye of the World at the end of Book 1? The Horn of Valere, a seal to the Dark One’s prison, and the Dragon Banner.

Lord of the Rings - Who is Elanor Gardner (also known as Elanor the Fair)? Samwise’s daughter

Hunger Games - What are tesserae? A year’s supply of grain and oil for one person (acquired by adding your name extra times in the drawing)

Star Wars - Darth Vader’s chestpiece had some writing on it. What language is it in, and what does it translate to? Ancient Hebrew. It translates to, “His deeds will not be forgiven, until he merits.”

Day 2:

Star Trek - What is James T. Kirk’s middle name? Tiberius

Narnia - Which Pevensie child was the first to enter Narnia? Lucy

Pokemon - What is the name of the Gym Leader who turned Ash, Brock, Misty, and her own parents into dolls? Sabrina

Game of Thrones - Who said, “Go drink until it feels like you did the right thing”? Bronn

Wheel of Time - Cadsuane Melaidhrin came out of retirement when she heard that which False Dragon was at large? Logain Ablar

Day 3:

Harry Potter - What does Professor Lupin give Harry to eat after his first encounter with a Dementor? Chocolate

Doctor Who - What planet is the Doctor from?

Wheel of Time - The realm of the Aelfinn and Eelfinn is accessible through two twisted redstone doorways. Where are these doorways found in the series? Tear and the Waste (Rhuidian)

Pern - What is the traditional Harper color? Blue

Firefly - What is the name of the broken part that causes almost the entire crew to abandon ship in the episode “Out of Gas”? The catalyzer in the compression coil

Day 4:

Buffy the Vampire Slayer - Who does Xander have a crush on in Season 1? Buffy

Shannara - What is the name of the sapient tree with silver bark and crimson leaves? The Ellcrys

Dungeons & Dragons - What 6.5 foot tall, medium-sized D&D creature, with a challenge rating of 1/2, is known for hating elves? Hobgoblin

Zelda - According to the sign in front of it, what is the name of the Well in Kakariko Village in Ocarina of Time? The Well of Three Features

Wheel of Time - What is the name of the king/queen of Kandor? Queen Ethenielle

Day 5:

Wheel of Time - What is an alternative name for the Dark One? Shai’tan, Sightblinder, Father of Lies, Lord of the Grave, Heartsbane, etc.

Disney - In Aladdin, what is the name of Jasmine’s pet tiger? Rajah

DC Comics - Which DC hero lost his father in a plane crash at an early age? Green Lantern

World of Warcraft - What level must you be to be able to walk through the Dark Portal? 58

Transformers - Who is the first Transformer to ever appear on the first Transformers television series? Wheeljack

Day 6:

Supernatural - In which Season is Sam soulless? Season 6

Sherlock - Where does Sherlock live? 221B Baker Street

Percy Jackson - In The Battle of the Labyrinth what punishment did Minos want to give Daedalus? To be boiled in cheese fondue for all time.

Once Upon a Time - Who was the Dark One before Rumple? Zoso

Wheel of Time - What was the name of the Sul’dam when she was made damane? Renna Emain

I'm glad you all enjoyed it! I'm sorry if the questions were too difficult, I plan to adjust some if I run a trivia game again.

Great job to Kyn, Killa, and Turin, and everyone who played!!

I kept meaning to come back to this thread and join in but, alas, my school work kept me away. (I did get in on one of the games, though!)

Congrats, Kynwric, Killashandra, and Turin!  And, great job, Adella, on the game!

• Elgee locked this topic