DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

Ghostbusters Mafia - Game Over - Mafia Wins!

• Replies 3.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Maybe the mafia got RBed and that's why no one died. To be frank, Tsukibana is only not lynched be cause of their claim. That's it. So I want their info before they die for one reason or another.

I'll just pop in to say that I'm about to sleep very soon. I'm going to my bf tomorrow and internet is very unpredictable there. I'll be here if I can. I will have time on Sunday and I plan to do a re-read then.

About na. Excellent that noone died. It's a little convinient that Tsuki was blocked. His role claim us the only townie thing about him so far.

My reads before re-read is that I'm most suspicious of Rey and Hallia. Main town reads are Alanna and Turin. Eld was there too but since I see that some suspect him I will take a closer look at him. I need to re-read everyone that i haven't mentioned.

What I'm tryin to get at is Tsuki has no reason not to tell us their view. That's all.

Welp, barring a cc of cop, he isn't gonna get lynched. If town RB blocked him,then I can't even say anything, aside from poor choice.

I don't see mafia not killing anyone with all those Claims out there.

Lol Hally <3

But like um... I'm gonna do some ISOs tonight after I get through the bulk of my homework. Right now I'm looking at the oranges in my last reads list.

Also want to see who fueled the zander Turin fires day 1, or else sat back and let it happen, that's probably where our wolves are. V/v violence just too good of an opportunity

I'm the towniest townie to town.

The real question is do we trust Dice?

Dice, how would you like us to try to resolve you now?

I'm finding it odd that everyone is being so flighty with Tsuki. I find that the order of likelihood is:

Most: Tsuki fake claims as town.

Next: Tsuki is cop and got blocked.

least: Tsuki faked as mafia.

Reason: if Tsuki is mafia, then he knows I'm town and he can drop that as an easy result. So if he wants to ride along he can do that. Only a watcher or tracker would see he didn't go anywhere.

Archived