DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

Ghostbusters Mafia - Game Over - Mafia Wins!

• Replies 3.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I'm irritated with this game. I say someone is town and that tomorrow it's going to be a nonissue because I'm certain it'll be resolved, but then here Z gets lynched anyways because it's what Turin wants.

Whoa, Whoa, Whoa. Stop right there. What are you implying??

You wanted him lynched more than anyone else, so yes, I'm implying you might have had a hand in his death, especially with how he had been gunning after you.

BECAUSE YOU'RE SKETCHY, REYY

Sketchy the way you just decided to ignore my answers to your questions, and the way you ignored it when I pointed out you were lying?

Sure, I'm the sketchy one. 

I'm getting back to that. Unfortunately school takes precedent and I haven't had the time to do thorough answers to questions.

People KNOW when DL is. They either will make it or they won't. The ones that pop in right after  give me the willies. 

I stuck to my vote, and I was consistent in the way I was reading Zander. Maybe we should be taking a hard look at the people who flip-flopped and swtiched votes last second, and those who failed to show up at all. 

You can say what you want about popping in late... Idgaf... I spent all day yesterday with a migraine, throwing up with the lights off, still suffering residuals, and I get shoehorned into productivity meetings... on the plus side, my department consistently finishes 1.4 weeks ahead of scheduled deadlines, BUT we put in 10% more manhours... one of these pleases the powers that be...

I'm irritated with this game. I say someone is town and that tomorrow it's going to be a nonissue because I'm certain it'll be resolved, but then here Z gets lynched anyways because it's what Turin wants.

Whoa, Whoa, Whoa. Stop right there. What are you implying??

You wanted him lynched more than anyone else, so yes, I'm implying you might have had a hand in his death, especially with how he had been gunning after you.

BECAUSE YOU'RE SKETCHY, REYY

Sketchy the way you just decided to ignore my answers to your questions, and the way you ignored it when I pointed out you were lying?

Sure, I'm the sketchy one. 

I'm getting back to that. Unfortunately school takes precedent and I haven't had the time to do thorough answers to questions.

So you think I'm a mafia neighbor / some sort of role that switched a lynch or moves votes or something.  Okay. Good to know that. 

People KNOW when DL is. They either will make it or they won't. The ones that pop in right after  give me the willies. 

Generally wolves are more self conscious than to out themselves by popping in right after dl, one would think.

It's really WIFOM (but it give me the willies) cause they also want to be seen on thread for just that reason. Especially if they have an action they wish to use. 

So you think I'm a mafia neighbor / some sort of role that switched a lynch or moves votes or something.  Okay. Good to know that. 

Dude calm down, there are a few options I can think of here:

1. Set up to frame you, put more suspicion on you as a neighbor. I find this unlikely because if you're town, you're being highly town read and will die soon from NK anyways.

2. Mafia switched the lynch because lol!let's lynch Zander #YOLO

3. Mafia switched lynch to save wolf!RTE

4. Mafia switched lynch to put more pressure on RTE (two birds one stone.... Z+RTE)

5. Town and/or you were so sure that Zander was mafia that they switched the lynch over despite me saying he's town and I would argue that I have the most experience with correctly reading Zander in mafia games.

Do you see why I find you sus?

1 or 5 seems low percentage. I know it is a possibility that must be considered.  I am thinking it is the combo of 1,2 & 4. Town action is a possibility also. I would not have done it myself though. I didn't think RTE mafia but I had no real reason and would have accepted his flip to garner more info.

Sorry about your RL troubles. I'm just expressing my opinion.

Without knowing what happened today it makes real VC analysis difficult. I will guess this is some sort of thing that either nullified votes on RTE or just swapped him for the next highest vote getter. The thing is that in either case mafia could have been on either wagon. On RTE because they knew those votes wouldn't count. Or on Z to make sure that he stayed ahead of dice.

Votes that moved today:( by memory but might be wrong)

BFG votes RTE.

Dice unvotes Rey and votes RTE.

Hallia unvotes RTE?? and vote Z

Alanna unvotes Dice.

Alanna votes RTE

Hallia unvotes Z and votes RTE.

I think that is right.

People not making DL:

Lenlo VOTED DICE

RTE VOTED Z

Eldrick VOTED DICE

Niniel VOTED Z

BFG VOTED RTE

Rey(arrived late) VOTED Z

Tsuki(arrived late) NO VOTE

Shad(arrived late although he was about before) VOTED RTE

Too tired and Grrrrr to try to work thru any of this right now. I will see what I can add in the morning my time. 

Good night 

I like Turin less after that flip. RTE too.

agreed  agree also with ure options post

What the....

Guess I was wrong about Zander.

this sounds fake as

Well Zander was town. I am town. I still think that Dice looks a bit dodgy here now for his stances with regard to us.

Tsuki and Shad. I literally hate people popping in right after DL. 

Does Lenlo look dodgy for deciding he wanted you two sorted by na's? if not why not?

@laine   do me a fava? try to get ure ISO  of turin posted before day break will ya? You are a viable target.

I don't think I am, I should be okay for the night, but I'll do what I can. If I can get half of this tax project done tonight, I'll will be right on that.

Turin's reaction to my questioning of him makes me think he's town. I'm going to stick to my conclusion of the neighbors being v/v for sanity sake.

I'll take a second look for you though.

Rey and Tsuki are still sketching me out. I need to go back and look at those posts from Rey though before his head goes boom.

Uhhhh other than that... BFG prolly wolf... 

Feeling good about you Dice, Turin, Tsuki (if I'm buying the claim), Lenlo (barring the major tinfoil), kind of Hally. Shad is ehh.

Where is Eld? He dropped off a bit, I feel like. He's probably just sleeping though. 

And Niniel... Needs and ISO definitely.

WTF DM, I had a post written and everything :sad:

Anyways, I'm here for a moment taking a break from my project and my head is fuzzy. Just going to answer Rey's things directed at me for the time being.

Rey who are you Wtl? Give me some reads while youre at it. I want to know what you're thinking about right now

Not gonna lie Alanna, I had to look up "WTL" in the mafia acronym thread.

I am willing to lynch Zander and Dice currently. 

Some reads? Lenlo and BFG have done marvellous jobs flying under the radar. Shad's defence of Eldrick has been notable. Eldrick's gunning for me is also notable. 

Hallia's flip-flop in voting comes across badly. Niniel is just null. RTE's reduced input reads null to scum, though his latest post above came across as sensible.

The only solid townie to me is Turin. 

You, Alanna read null to scum to me.

I kind of agree to most of what you said; Shad is also kind of scooting under the radar but I'm chocking that up to his other games. Unfortunately that means that he's slipping down my reads list at the moment. The only thing from Lenlo that's bothered me so far was something from the beginning of the game (I don't recall exactly what is was but I'd have to ISO me to see) and his change of tone after Dice claimed.

As for the red sections: do you think Zander and Dice are mafia exclusively of each other? Or that they're teammates?

(I have a follow up question if the latter)

Can you articulate why I'm scummy to you or case me? I want to help you clear me so we can move forward.

1. Do I think Zander and Dice are in cahoots? No, I don't see any evidence of that. I think they're independent.
2. And I've already answered that the only thing I have against you is the timing of your vote on the Tsukibana wagon. That's it. We can "move forward" while we both harbour our suspicions about each other (just the way you're suspicious of me.)

People are sying im scarce, or flying under the radar when I have more posts then them, when ive been more engaged than them. Its pretty crap.

Pretty sure Rey isn't reading the thread, if that makes you feel any better.

3. I am reading the thread - just because I prefer not to list my every thought in a wall of text doesn't mean I'm not keeping up. Also Alanna, you're nicely duplicitous here: in your first post above you agreed with me that Lenlo was flying under the radar. 

1. I asked about this because Zander has a tendency to push teammates. What are your thoughts about Dice, post Z-flip?

2. This is just weird to me. I exaggerate you "scum reading" me because I'm trying to get something MORE out of you. Because I've done much more than vote on the Tsuki wagon since then and you don't seem to be taking any of that into account. I'm going to keep nagging at you until you reevaluate some of your reads. Not just me, but the others as well. I want some new content from you.

3. Again, you're keeping up but I don't feel like I can see you reevaluate any of your reads, hence you dropping down mine and others list for it. That's just how it is man. My snark about you not reading the thread is in response to that and other reads, not necessarily Lenlo in particular.

As for people like Lenlo and Shad who I'm saying are under the radar (you can even add BFG to that), they have high post counts and they're present but they're not sticking out to me. Either they're wolves in plain sight or they're townie and I'm missing them on my reads. Nonetheless, nothing they've done has particularly stuck out to me besides the two things about Lenlo that I've mentioned previously. I think Shad is doing a little better than Lenlo at this point. Not because either is not present, but because they're not HERE HERE like I expect them to be. Tornadoes and whirlwinds and all that.

Side note: Rey keeps running away when I ask for a case on me? I'm like, his highest scum read and he's not even pushing me. Why not? Sus sus, y'all

Erm, when have I run away before? Or at all? And when did I say you're my highest scum read? I've been yelling Zander for ages? 

These are just straight up lies. 

Lol. See above.

As for people like Lenlo and Shad who I'm saying are under the radar (you can even add BFG to that), they have high post counts and they're present but they're not sticking out to me. Either they're wolves in plain sight or they're townie and I'm missing them on my reads. Nonetheless, nothing they've done has particularly stuck out to me besides the two things about Lenlo that I've mentioned previously. I think Shad is doing a little better than Lenlo at this point. Not because either is not present, but because they're not HERE HERE like I expect them to be. Tornadoes and whirlwinds and all that.

Pfft, im not a whirlwind. Why is Dice someone you feel good about?

Dice, your fixation on me will never stop being ludicrous.

Archived