DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

People! Wanna play? ?

Cass

*raises hand*

Arinth ! I'd looooove to have some more training !!!!! i don't wanna stay a RR forever lol 

for the big thread idea, it sounds awesome and bandits are good ! i am still not 100 % sure about the kind of weapons i should use, this would prolly help me make a decision :tongue:

• Replies 101
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

what kind of training would you like to do? conditioning? weapon training? something different?

tbh i'd like to try some other weapons than "sword and dagger"! what are ur character's fav weapons ?

Edited by Chaelca

Well Arinth is a sword and shield kind of guy. Were you thinking bow and arrow? Staff? Daggers? What division are you in? And anyone know if quibby is still around?

I messaged him on Skype/PM but no answer :/ 

Ok, someone else post sooooomething XD

On it!

Thinking I might just skip the 'escaping prison' bit, and just have Eb out and about :D.

Somewhere...

Somehow...

Anyone feel like a fierce spar?

Well Arinth is a sword and shield kind of guy. Were you thinking bow and arrow? Staff? Daggers? What division are you in? And anyone know if quibby is still around?

for now i am better with short sword and daggers lol and no i don't have a division yet -.-

BB i posted ! lol

• 1 year later...

Z I was going to suggest this to you yesterday....

Do you two have chars?

I dont remember whats what really....lolololololol

I do have a Bander tho who dual wields. is drunk 24/7, cusses to no end, loves to fight but would go to hell and back for a friend. I think he was Sgt. or next up iirc.

I think i have a freebooter too he was pretty high up in WS.  Was once a royal bodyguard but his family was betrayed and he had to flee, and is the charming polite adventurous type who lives each day to become better and is if was his last.

And a Warder with a painful dark past who wants vengeance upon those who prey on Aes Sedai and the weak as his twin sister who was murdered was a Wilder.  His want/need to inflict pain and do whatever it takes tho leads to a constant battle within himself to stay within the Light.

Edited by Zander