DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

People! Wanna play? ?

Cass

• Replies 101
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

*crashtacklehugs* Aaaah, it has been too long since I've done that :p Well, Arkin will be happy to bounce around singing and throwing knives at people in approximately soon, but does anyone have any plots for him to wreak havoc in?

We're working on some timeline things, but then the Band plan (see what I did there?) will probably involve a battle with the Seanchan over the DotNM.

Just waiting for some oks and thoughts I think.

I'm a little busy with RL and friends visiting over the next few days, but I'll try and reply to the Jeral recovery thread and the Arinth needing a medic thread by the time your RL settles down so Arinth has something to do when you return!

Arinth, I'm working on a reply to finish up the current thread, might be a couple of days but then we can move on :D

If you're bored waiting I'm happy for you to start an intro to the Infant v Cab thing we talked about ^.^

Maybe setting Arkin up somewhere publicish where Eb might be/end up sometime after her release. PM me if you need more of an idea of what's gonna be played out talking to the Commander etc.

Otherwise you and Chae enjoy your training *chuckles*

You can be whatever you want to be in the Band! *gestures expansively with dramatic flair* Or...you know... yes!

I've got one more post to do on my retro training thread (it actually happens during the march to Tanchico) which will give me my Corporal rank then I'm open to RP whatever you like. I don't need to specifically "return" as Ely never actually left the Band. I'm going to assume she was ill, caught a fever or whatever on the road, so she can either be with the main body of the Band somewhere or back at the Citadel, depending on the timing and what's happening. 

You can be whatever you want to be in the Band! *gestures expansively with dramatic flair* Or...you know... yes!

I've got one more post to do on my retro training thread (it actually happens during the march to Tanchico) which will give me my Corporal rank then I'm open to RP whatever you like. I don't need to specifically "return" as Ely never actually left the Band. I'm going to assume she was ill, caught a fever or whatever on the road, so she can either be with the main body of the Band somewhere or back at the Citadel, depending on the timing and what's happening. 

YOU HEARD HER ALL SAY IT SO ITS A BINDING CONTRACT!!!!

SO  COOL THEN....

funny-pictures-batman-tell-your-friends-

Well Fang is not that good with a bow but she's sneaky, it would be a shame to make her a full archer. First choice would be some kind of assassin (since Batman is already taken by Zander :laugh:) but I don't think there are assassins, hence the scouting !

• 2 years later...

You're absolutely right. Allow me to take you on a magical  mystery tour...

*points out the broom cupboard*

*hands over an apron*

*provides cloths*

I love when people volunteer *beams*