A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

People! Wanna play? ?

Cass

• Replies 101
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

My characters name is also Zander

He likes to drink and curse and fight, and yells and complains a lot but really is nice at heart once he gets to like ya....way underneath it all.

He's INF (ldo) and dual wields short swords.  a Lt in The Band. And obv ENFP

lololololololol

Yay, ok, well Eb's gonna like him XD And Arkin gets along with everyone, so we should be fine haha

Lololol - Eb likes nobody :D

Arkin is like a RL Zander maybe, minus the LOLOLOLOLOL!!!!!!!!!!s

My characters name is also Zander

He likes to drink and curse and fight, and yells and complains a lot but really is nice at heart once he gets to like ya....way underneath it all.

He's INF (ldo) and dual wields short swords.  a Lt in The Band. And obv ENFP

lololololololol

Hehehe

Eb's Infantry Captain. Her primary weapons are daggers, then short swords. She also has a mace.

She's incredibly volatile.

And I seriously doubt she's ENFP :D

Don't say I didn't warn ya :P

I've Skyped Quibb, and messaged Chae, Sherp and Arinth. Will see who we have then get cracking on big group ideas.

BB, do you know if Nya wants to/would come back?

Currently it bugs me that Eb's still locked up and hasn't officially 'returned'... I wonder if I just leave that storyline and skip her forward? I liked where Quibb was going with Pahl there though and wanna finish it off... QUIBBBBBYYYYYYY!!!!

Zan, once she's freed she'll be cranky and probably in need of a good drink and/or fight. Wanna re-intro Zander in a mini thread that way?

BB if we don't hear from the others soon, wanna drag Eb out of her cell to the Commander and finish that thread?

Lemme know if you want to start a mini-thread right away BB. We could possibly do something with Arkin and Emrin-medic? The two of them are bound to have a barrel of laughs when they get together...

How about a healing/bonding/training thread?

- Arkin comes to Emrin for some sort of first aid/medical issue (whatever you like!);

- That gets addressed;

- The two of them end up having a drinking session;

-  It is revealed/discovered that Emrin has next to absolutely no weapons experience, and Arkin decides to teach him a thing or two about knives...

?

Sure! Random time is good!

They could have met briefly but not really interacted? I think I hinted/left it open for Arkin and the others to have been present when he was patching up Jeral. Also Emrin had a hearty laugh at Eb, Arkin and Arinth for what he witnessed of the horse fiasco on their return to the Citadel back then :D :D

I say whoever gets to it first can start! :P I'm in bed already for tonight so if you beat me go ahead, otherwise I'll chuck up a 'Emrin's bored, dealing with boring stuff and waiting for Arkin to be sick or injured' start tomorrow sometime.

Wheeeeeeee !

Faydora is very frustrated at still being a recruit, so she'd loooove to harass you all to do stuff. And i think she's still kinda clumsy so she'll be funny :tongue:

Otherwise all is good, I'll tag along ^^

Any things you want to see her do ?

Soooo, things I know are happening or are going to happen are these:

Mini-threads:

-Eb getting out of prison

-Arkin and Emrin chilling and trading some skills

-Faydora getting some training somewhere (Arkin's happy to help :p)

Big thread:

If we want to do one of these, I'd rather get it going soon so it's already chugging along before I have to go back to uni. The suggestion I made on skype was getting the whole bunch of us together, and hiking out through the forest to clear out some bandits. We can make this take as long as we want, (I'm keen for at least one campfire night) and if there's anything anyone wants their character to do (some new weapons training, offloading about their troubled past, learning to juggle, whatever) then we can just slot it in there really easily. Easy format then as well. Get group together, hike through forest, set up camp, set up trap for bandits, attack bandits, go back to camp, fun character building stuff, repeat until we get bored.

Thoughts?

To anyone here that isn't very familiar with my character Arinth he is an infantry sergeant. I haven't been around much but I usually get to any PMs sent to me pretty quickly. If anyone needs a training class or wants to have a more casual rp drinking, fighting, etc, let me know.