DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

People! Wanna play? ?

Cass

Ok, perfect Z :D I'll start housekeeping the board and planning to include your Bander.

I have a couple of ideas for group training/RP including a group trip out into the area surrounding the Citadel as a prolonged exercise where there would essentially be practice warfare between two sides.

Any other suggestions or requests for what people would be looking for /interested in so we can get this place up and running again?

*nails bloodninja's feet to the floor*

• Replies 101
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Said every guilty as sin Bander ever lol. If you're hanging out with Zan, that's a good solid indication of trouble right off the bat.

*eyes Zan* I'm impressed with how much you manage to upset Dice. It's quite an achievement. He's starting to look almost like a responsible adult with you around. 

Said every guilty as sin Bander ever lol. If you're hanging out with Zan, that's a good solid indication of trouble right off the bat.

*eyes Zan* I'm impressed with how much you manage to upset Dice. It's quite an achievement. He's starting to look almost like a responsible adult with you around. 

I wouldnt upset Diceypoo!!!!!!!

Here Ill even play a song by Dicey's fav band and the 2nd best thing to come out of Australia after CassGOATENFPMUSICTWINHYDRAFRAND ldo!!!!