DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

World's End Mafia - town wins comprehensively

Pralaya

• Replies 4.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Cool, Nolders the new one.

That day went well and this looks like it's going to be a long night. Lynch Shad 10/10 times tomorrow, if he flips town I go ham on Nolder. Game basically solved, gg no re.

*shake hands*

No hard feelings bro?

Not at all man. Game is the game, I don't take anythin in it as personal

We can't cause a majority with just 2 votes against a scum and the wolves will be uncooperative unless they hammer a townie.

So, it behooves everyone to #usethetime, since the time will exist always unless we're lynching a townie anyway.

That's why Cory and I unvoted, Nol.

I still think you guys should both vote.  Nothing is gonna change with Shad either he goes tonight or 1st thing tomorrow.  No sense delaying the inevitable imo

We can't cause a majority with just 2 votes against a scum and the wolves will be uncooperative unless they hammer a townie.

So, it behooves everyone to #usethetime, since the time will exist always unless we're lynching a townie anyway.

This is exactly right.

I just want to add: They unvoted before I came to the thread. It was quite a funny sight.

This is exactly right.

I just want to add: They unvoted before I came to the thread. It was quite a funny sight.

Besie if Cory and Pizza vote Shad are you gonna???

Eh

[v]Shad[/v]

Literally no other direction I am going tonight I think, and if the wolves want to hammer him they're just clearing up something that needs to be cleared up anyway.

If he's a villager, do your best to gauge between Nikon and Nolder tomorrow. I'd probably lean Nolder, but at least one component of my null-to-v read on Nikon is conditional on a Shad = w flip.

Eh

[v]Shad[/v]

Literally no other direction I am going tonight I think, and if the wolves want to hammer him they're just clearing up something that needs to be cleared up anyway.

If he's a villager, do your best to gauge between Nikon and Nolder tomorrow. I'd probably lean Nolder, but at least one component of my null-to-v read on Nikon is conditional on a Shad = w flip.

1/3 of the way to victory imo!!!!!

I still think you guys should both vote. Nothing is gonna change with Shad either he goes tonight or 1st thing tomorrow. No sense delaying the inevitable imo

This seems to be the general consensus, yes. :happy:

Besie, vote with me in the interest of wrapping this up before Holiday weekend? :laugh:

Smells like Christmas spirit!!!

I believe, if you look at Shad's siggy, then you'll see that it smells like teen spirit (Zander!)

Calm down Z brother, let's maintain our composure.

Act like you've been there before.

Whats composure???

I wanna act like a calm cool and collected GOAT like you and Pizza i really do but my ADHD, WIM and Need To WIN is wat toooooooo much for me to deal with!!!!!

Man I raised a lot of points before I voted you just like I did with Pizza. You tryin' to misrep me, say it ain't a real 'case' but it is. /nod

Show me these "a lot of points brother"...and you DID BUILD a case on Pizza....you DIDNT build a case on me. /nod

Show you? You responded to them! Better get your ducks in line man cause this village gonna take you down!

Don't be a grinch Besie, this is what's going to happen so we mineswell get it over with now. :laugh:

Like a band-aid. :laugh:

I agree... but it's just you and me Cory.

Plus, I'd like to run rampage a bit longer. Not that there's much left to say. Or do.

Don't be a grinch Besie, this is what's going to happen so we mineswell get it over with now. :laugh:

Plus, I'd like to run rampage a bit longer. Not that there's much left to say. Or do.

You could start again? XD

You could start again? XD

I think I love you for this!

Archived