DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

British Monarchy Mafia- Game Over, Town Wins!!!

wheeloftime13

• Replies 1.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Aaaand caught up.

Hallia and dice--I'd be very interested in reads lists from you right now.

Want to know how Pral's been spending his nights.

Would really really like to hear from John soon--he's slipping down for everyone I think, so that makes even less information from his lynch because we wouldn't be able to garner near as much for the reasons behind the lynches.

NotBob: why Eld over Snow? I remember you asking... Zander which one of them he preferred last night. Also why those two in your sights at this point?

Zander--saw a lot of quotes for reference in reread--did you extrapolate anything from them?

Eldrick has been all over the place looking for anyone to lynch.  I can lynch Snow as well just because he bailed.

I have said or suggested anything of the sort. They are legit questions, that don't look good for him, whatever his alignment...that is grasping now Eld.

It's not grasping. It's a healthy suspicion. I don't know you're alignment. This could be a slip.

It's also based on you wanting to be cop viewed. Talya's right, that smells of GF.

A) I'm the one who suggested the GF possiblity

B) I'm not bad enough to try to force that. I'd just survive long enough to let the cop view me eventually. 

there is a lot of back and forth.

JS has already voted Hally, JS accuses Zander of having nothing to say about what's going on. Then there is a lot of fluff talk on games.

Zander doesn't believe two vigs and that someone is lying - Why not both?

JS asks Zander on what he thinks about him and Pral believing each other. Then more talk on games...

Zander thinks both on same team, creating cover or just plain WIFOM.

Alanna - Zander prob town.

Zander VOTES JS - due to talk of masons

Seph's reads so far consist of hally as town.

Zander does say there was mason talk and may have been over reacting. He doesn't unvote at this point. So this makes me think not a total joke vote.

NB - Thinks it was done for reactions

Razen - also thinks masons as well coordinated

JS VOTES ZANDER - reaction felt weird and forced.

Zander -thinks reaction is gross

Seph - thisnk they know each others alignment but won't be voting neither of them.

John, because it isn't a smart play is a reason scum do things sometimes.

The, they can't be scum because scum wouldn't do that argument. (See masons from starwars)

As for you and pral, I do believe you two know each others alignment, or there is some good cover going on that only you two understand. But I am not willing to lynch you day one to find out. Barring some massive slip.

Snow... you left us first man

Obviously the game has just started, but as of now one of us is the obvious cop target. It'd be like claiming Hard Bulletproof Mason Recruiter that kills mafia when he tries to recruit them. "No mafia would every try to claim that it's so outlandish." Yeah, we all know that role's BS. 

*Shrug* I was playing Terraria with one of my friends. Fun times. We died like a combined total of 15 times or something. Expert is really really hard. 

The above post caught my the first time round as well. They could be the obvious cop target. So this is trying to draw a cop view on them (or him,, he has been more vocal). Knowing what we know now, this looks like JS may have been doing this to draw the cop view, why would he do this...he is godfather. It doesn't matter if Pral claimed or not. The fact he did straight away is a good way. Still doesn't mean Pral isn't a wolf, because the one people are most likley to view would be JS. If he is clearer as town, then  so would Pral. 

If you said it first, that was early on. This was said recently, and makes sense. You pointing it out doesn't mean you aren't one.

DM went down, so I waited for my email to come in when someone posted next.

Turns out I wasn't subbed, so I didn't get said email. Forgot about the game until today when I decided to check if DM was up. 

DM went down days ago. It's been back up for a while now. You didn't think to check at all in that time?

Why would you have been subbed? Did you ask to be?

I dunno. That feels like a lack of interest in figuring out the game to me. I get if real life prevented you from getting on, but waiting that long to check back in just because you haven't gotten a response that someone posted? I don't like it.

FTR AH and Dice are town. 

Pral and Tal are probably town.

Pretty sure there's a scum in Hallia and Razen. 

Eldrick is 50/50 scum. 

How do you know Heart and Dice are town? I agree with you on Heart, but Razen is town.

[v] John Snow [/v]

seriously?

vote hally

Vote Count

John Snow (2/6): Eldrick, Hallia

Eldrick (1/6): NotBob

Hallia (2/6): John Snow, dice

Not voting (5/10): Heart, Talya, Razen, Pralaya, and Zander

End of Day 3 Countdown: http://www.timeanddate.com/countdown/election?iso=20150720T20&p0=263&msg=British+Monarchy+Mafia+Day+3&font=cursive&swk=1

Because I know it's already obvious, but: back up off the COP scum. Razen and Heart are viewed as town, Snow and Dice lynch gg.

[unvote]

I really really don't like that early pointless reveal. Probably the worst cop play I've seen on DM. Just FYI. Not even sure I believe. 

Archived