DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

British Monarchy Mafia- Game Over, Town Wins!!!

wheeloftime13

I'm not caught up. I had net issues when I got up, and didn't have time. I checked to see where we are vote-wise just to know how the day is going down, and noticed this post.

He's played bumbling...maybe scum...maybe not...unvote vote LotD...more to ensure majority lynch than anything specific.

This is why I don't like hammer games, and the reason for my early post about it. Voting because you don't want the repercussions of no majority, not because you think he's scum.

Or, because he would rather have a flip and be able to get information based on that.  No coroner's report helps the scum team more than us townies.  Noted.

• Replies 1.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Vote Count

Eldrick (2/8): Alanna, John Snow

Lord of the dawn (7/8): Pralaya, Hallia, Tina, Dice, Talya, Razen, NotBob

Razen (1/8): Zander

Dice (1/8): Eldrick

Not voting (3/14): Aiel Heart, Seph, and lord of the dawn

Countdown to end of Day 1: http://www.timeanddate.com/countdown/election?iso=20150711T20&p0=263&msg=British+Monarchy+Mafia+Day+1&font=cursive&swk=1

Zander I really hated reading all of those nestled quotes. I've slept 4 hours in the past two days, I'm not a happy camper. You could have given me a simple list to look at instead of making me go back and read all that crap. I see v/v interaction, you two just aren't getting each other and neither is listening to the other and that's frustrating to read in itself. I can understand the votes on you. If Razen flips scum though, hot damn I'm not gonna see that coming. He's looking way better than you atp, but I'm not willing to lynch EITHER of you.

You can understand Dice's joke vote on me???  He's the only one!!! 

Really.....?????

There have been other votes on you, it just so happens that Dice's was still on you at the time. I wouldn't be surprised if others wanted to vote you either. Also, See the blue up above, I think you're both town

/snip

Zander, the thing here is that you DID vote Snow for the mason-crap, and while it might have been a joke, it looks bad from Razen's POV because you are not matching your actions to your words. You DO want hear explanations first, yet you're already voting one of them. It just doesn't match up.

#Pressure and I believe others followed suit till they heard his answer.  #Effective Sure it was effective, but a vote is an intent to lynch, as well. Wasn't your original vote because you thought they were masons? You changed your tune for #pressure, didn't you?

LINK Zander coming of worse in this set of quotes, because he's not understanding what Razen is getting at (which is basically what I just stated above in BOLD).

I explained this he choose to pretend not to UNDERSTAND after I explained it NUMEROUS TIMES.  so im totally not understanding how he comes off better at all. Some times it's all about the tone of the posts being presented. You're a really good scum hunter, yes and you are an amazing townie, but you need to know how you sound to others that potentially aren't used to the way you play. Does that make sense?

/snip

LINK I agree with Seph in this post, you're not coming off as an obv town Zander because you're refusing to see the point that Razen is trying to make and unfortunately he's coming out looking better for it than you are atm

I don't.  But your thoughts here are noted. <3 <3

/snip

LINK Raz bringing back Zanders need to lynch a vig today to protect scum team, but at this point we know Snow was lying but are you saying you still want an info lynch?

????? not sure what your asking here.  I pointed out my pressure vote worked on getting John to answer, Whether or not what people believed it. Maybe I was reading this wrong out of context because I was in a rush and sleep deprived, I think what I was saying here was that you still had your vote on Snow after his explanation and Razen was bringing up the point that you wanted to lynch a vig for mafia preservation. So the question was if you wanted to still lynch JS for information even after his reveal of not being a vig.

LINK I honestly don't see anything wrong with Raz changing his reads. He said that he went back and reread over Snow and didn't like him drawing the cop view, also showed some progression on Eldrick by pulling up quotes. I don't see how it's not totally crazy for someone to reread or ISO someone and come up with something different. Besides, pretty sure he doesn't straight up call him scum, just that he wants to add pressure (this is an okay thing to do as town).

You hopefully MUST SEE that his and your points about me using votes to get pressure on John are completely contrdictory when HE SAYS HES USING PRESSURE on Eldrick and your saying its ok for him to do it but looks scummy or bad for me....lololololol.   nope not buying that at all!!!  As far as the reads I responded to that I just thought it was something that needed to be pointed out so I did it.

LINK  Zander finally votes Razen

tl;dr

/snip

Point is, we need to consolidate votes at this point, and I'm not lynching either of you, so you need to suck it up and look outside of each other. Right now Razen is higher than Zander for me, which makes me mad because I need Zander to be towning this game and I really hope you are. IF Razen slips up, know that I'll be the second to vote him behind Zander but right now, I'm just not seeing it.

I seriously lololololol everytime I see that,

Leaving yourself an out...I think that looks a little off there Alanna No, I'm not giving myself an out. I know that I am town and I have a strong feeling that this interaction between you and Razen is v/v. So, in the even that he (or even you) is deep-wolfing this game, know that I'm behind you 100% if he slips up and you need my vote. That goes the same for anyone else. Just because I'm town reading someone doesn't mean they're lock clear for the game, and just because I'm town reading YOU Zander, doesn't mean I can't question your reads and try to gain more info. That you're putting me in a bad light for trying to gather information on your interaction with Razen so that I can decide if he could potentially be scum or not is a little hurtful, because that's EXACTLY what town should be doing at this point.

Summary:

First I find your reading me way off.  But we both know this so I'll leave it for now.

Second: Razen came on and did like nothing to defend himself yet you act as the mediator so to speak.  Noted.

Third: When I did and flip town PLEASE NOTE ALANNA's Posts concerning me,  Alanna will always get a day 1 pass from me but this is the First time we are not reading each other town....ESPECIALLY THIS when Razen flips WOLF.

Alanna I PRAYING your just off on this but I'm not liking this at all....

:sad: All my responses above are in blue, btw.

I didn´t get much info from reading Laine´s earlier monster posts. I don´t know if it´s the way she posted or if it´s just me not being able to focus. Anyway, I give her +1. I´m not sure that I like her defence of Zander. It looks like even when she doesn´t like his posts she ends up saying that she won´t vote him today. I will come back to this if Zander turns out to be mafia. 

I´ll go back and quote some of LotD´s posts just to show why I´m voting LotD and then I will take a look at Eldrick. 

Tina: I was catching up, so just posted thoughts as I read them; hopefully it helped someone? haha

I will defend Zander if I think he's town, that's that. It doesn't mean I have to like his reads or follow them. In this instance I think that he's wrong, but I won't vote him for being wrong.. I'll just get on his nerves until he gives me enough information to see where he's coming from.

/snip

Sorry for the whole post. Zander - quiet does not mean lack of posting, it's the post themselves, not sure I can put my finger on it. I haven't had chance to go over your stuff on Razen, I liked what Alanna said about it the whole thing. You never listen to what others are saying and go blindly on. I have limited time right now and if you don't why READ MY POSTS :-p

The more I think of Eld at present the more I'm feeling a little warmer compared to LotD. I'm not sure how much more time I can get on today...

[v]LotD[/v]

Talya speaks truth; I think it means something that we both felt you were quieter/off somehow at the same time. Not sure what it is yet.

I liked Laine's catch ups

@Laine - You asked if I saw your questions, and I didn't o.O I went back through, can you re-ask?  I'm happy to :happy:

I kind of agree with you Seph.  I'm rethinking my vote on Lord at the moment, mainly because I know how easy it is to get lynched when you first start playing (or playing again I should say, but five years is a loonnnnng time.)

Where did the Snow go?

@Hally: I think I have some things directed at you in my catch up WoTs:

Post 1: -why would vigs provide cover?

Post 2: -why is Talya lock clear? Are these still your thoughts? What have become of your null reads from the post I quoted?

Post 3: apparently there's nothing here :/

Link: Your thoughts on Eldrick here felt off to me here, and I just wanted a better explanation. Feels like fence sitting.

Ugh dm ate my multiquote.

This is from my catch up.

eldrick is a derpy town, he means well, and posts what he thinks which gets him in trouble sometimes, and I usually like it because i think his playstyle is similar to mine in someways, which usually helps me read him. The problem Here, is a am just seeing him as jumpy.

His vote on Hally Was uncalled for, and he only seemed to vote dice after others weighed their opinions on him as well. What really gets me is he votes dice much later, after the conversation. During a post that actually has nothing to do with dice.

Zander, there was a point where someone Asked you who you would rather lynch, Eld or lotd. You respond by talking about js and pral, and it looked like a giant dodge... this is one quote I plan to find again.

Lotd- I don't really remember much, most of his posts seemed like fluff, or fence sitting to me, which is a pretty big scum tell imo.

zander

I still would feel 10x more comfortable lynching snow here!

I am going to iso eld and lotd and place my vote before I head out, unless you all want to come Over to the snow train FTW!

???? Do you have this quote?

Reading this game is taking forever and a half. I can't wait to be caught up. Ugh.

Hoping you've caught up before I finish...

thats what he said???  lolololololol

lolololololololololol

now that's done.  

If forced to choose between Eldrick and LoTD for scum.  Who?  and Why?

TBH  Ill have to go back an re read.  Im looking at John Snow/Pral and possibly Hallia/Tayla atp.  Im not having a problem with where my vote is atp

Here it is alanna

now that's done.  

If forced to choose between Eldrick and LoTD for scum.  Who?  and Why?

TBH  Ill have to go back an re read.  Im looking at John Snow/Pral and possibly Hallia/Tayla atp.  Im not having a problem with where my vote is atp

Here it is alanna

Thanks. That's weird, I'm assuming this was after the Snow/Pral reveal. Snow outed not-vig, Pral in all likelihood a vig. Hallia and Talya looking townie in the thread, from what I can tell, besides Hally lock clearing Talya and Snow/Pral pressuring Hally a little bit for her thunderdome comment. I really don't like this response at all from Zander, besides the obvious avoidance of the question.

Post 1: -why would vigs provide cover?  I guess I should have been more specific.  I was referring to CC in general terms, not only vigs.

Post 2: -why is Talya lock clear? Are these still your thoughts? What have become of your null reads from the post I quoted?  The lock clear thing was more of a lighthearted joke re: Lord of the Rings (to rule them all?)  She was my strongest town read at the time, and that hasn't changed.

Post 3: apparently there's nothing here :/  - o.O

Link: Your thoughts on Eldrick here felt off to me here, and I just wanted a better explanation. Feels like fence sitting. - I almost feel like I'm fence sitting.  He's a spastic player, and I would be reading him as scummy, but I feel that I do that to him most times because I have a hard time reading him.  If it's between him and Lord, I could vote either.

Post 1: -why would vigs provide cover?  I guess I should have been more specific.  I was referring to CC in general terms, not only vigs.

Post 2: -why is Talya lock clear? Are these still your thoughts? What have become of your null reads from the post I quoted?  The lock clear thing was more of a lighthearted joke re: Lord of the Rings (to rule them all?)  She was my strongest town read at the time, and that hasn't changed.

Post 3: apparently there's nothing here :/  - o.O

Link: Your thoughts on Eldrick here felt off to me here, and I just wanted a better explanation. Feels like fence sitting. - I almost feel like I'm fence sitting.  He's a spastic player, and I would be reading him as scummy, but I feel that I do that to him most times because I have a hard time reading him.  If it's between him and Lord, I could vote either.

1. Still feels like an awkward way to phrase it. Why would a vig need cover anyways though... guess your explanation didn't help at all haha

2. What about your null reads? Do you have a current reads list?

4. Same here, in that I had some reservations; I think I made a comment that I was worried he's too easy of a mislynch, which is true, but I don't want his normal scummy behavior to be a pass either. A lot of his actions today just don't look good at all.

Vote Count

Eldrick (2/8): Alanna, John Snow

Lord of the dawn (7/8): Pralaya, Hallia, Tina, Dice, Talya, Razen, NotBob

Not voting (3/14): Aiel Heart, Seph, and lord of the dawn

Countdown to end of Day 1: http://www.timeanddate.com/countdown/election?iso=20150711T20&p0=263&msg=British+Monarchy+Mafia+Day+1&font=cursive&swk=1

Even if we went eld, there isn't enough people on to lynch him.

Plus js is on eld, so I wouldn't vote there anyway.

[V] lotd [/v] gl us!!

Eldrick (2/8): Alanna, JSnow

Lord of the dawn (8/8): Pralaya, Hallia, Tina, Dice, Talya, Razen, NB, Seph

Not voting (2/14): Aiel Heart and lord of the dawn

I'm looking at Heart tomorrow, no matter the flip

Official Vote Count

Lord of the dawn (8/8): Pralaya, Hallia, Tina, Dice, Talya, Razen, NotBob, Seph

Scene coming up!!! (Sorry it's late... Lost track of time while reading)

King George IV sat in a chair in his bedchamber drinking wine and mumbling to himself. Coughing, he tried to heave his bulk out of the chair but could not do it. Angry shouting could be heard coming from the halls. His extravagant spending and selfishness had caused many to hate him. They did not like that he could not govern his people correctly and so they burst into his chamber. A mob of unhappy aristocrats and those who had once worked for him. Because of his large size they could not take him anywhere, nor could he escape, and so they swarmed with weapons and everyday objects. Beating and stabbing him, he died not long after it had begun. The fight to breathe, the panic from the attack and the blows quickly made it so George IV met his end.

lord of the dawn- George IV of Great Britain, Mafia Goon has been lynched!

Night 1 has begun!! End of Night 1: http://www.timeanddate.com/countdown/generic?iso=20150712T20&p0=263&msg=British+Monarchy+Mafia+Night+1&font=cursive&swk=1

First, gonna look at who's on the Lotd Train:
Lord of the dawn (8/8): Pralaya, Hallia, Tina, Dice, Talya, Razen, NB, Seph

Pralaya

/snip
7. lord of the dawn - not much posts. But, his points against JS claiming looks forced. As if wanting to vote him but trying to make it convincing. And while he FoS'es JS, he votes JS the moment he sees the heat on JS increases. Leaning scum
8. Eldrick - He votes JS as soon as he sees his claim and even before looking at my claim. Then he sees my claim and says it looks worse for JS in this post and that looked odd. Then he starts the idea that the vigs must prove themselves and reinsforces the views in a few more post including here . That looked more like fishing. Both his later votes - on JS and me seems like he is trying to jump on the latest train. Leaning scum for me.
/snip

My vote for scum would be between lord of the dawn and Eldrick.

Anyway, [v]lord of the dawn[/v]

Based on my earlier reads. I don't think his reads are that organic when you look at it. The vote train on JS looks definitely scum driven.

Two follow up posts on Lotd: First, Second ;; Overall, Pral's vote looks pretty good and status as vig pretty much clears him as town for me

Hallia

Original vote on JSnow because she wasn't liking his reactions and wolfy play, vote for Lotd here (formatting for vote fixed in next post):

Mmmmmm. Eld is all over the place for me. I don't feel that scum would be that spastic, one would hope his team would reign it in.

[unvote]
[v] LordoftheDawn[/v] [edited to fix vote]

Haven't seen anything really good from him, would still vote John Snow as well.

Tells him she thinks he's scum and asks for reads, questions Lotd on why he finds Pral suspicious (for his partial vig claim, which is a misnomer anyways); Likes Sephs WTL of Lotd, Eldrick, JSnow; mentions feeling a little uncomfortable with her vote on Lotd before the deadline because it's his first game back but doesn't unvote. Overall, I think Hally looks good here too, she could have easily jumped onto the Eldrick train which she was fence sitting on. Keeping my town read here

Tina

/snip

Eldrick - I don´t know what I think about most of his posts but it was good to point out that Seph said it was an advanced game where it doesn´t say it anywhere. I don´t know if it really says anything about Seph´s alignment but it was good of Eldrick to see it.

Zander - I have a hard time to read Zander. When is he joking? When is he not? Why make a serious vote with a non serious reason? Didn´t like #178 where he said that Snow should worry about not getting himself hanged or something like that. It´s like he is too confident, which I often (but not always) connect with mafia. He questioned my one post like he was doing something meaningful. I also don´t like the post about it being one mafia among Talya/Hally/Snow/Pral. I´m not sure if I´m having a hard time reading Zander and that makes me look at his posts in a certain way but he is the closest thing I have to a mafia read right now.

LotD - very strange to ask others to fill in and base decisions on that. I get that he want to wait and see but why hope for others to tell him what happend. How could he base decisions on that? Weird.

[v] Zander [/v]

I´ll be back later.

Stays on Zander after this for a lot of the day, then comes back with this:

[unvote]
[v] LotD [/v]

His earlier vote on Snow was not very good and his list is really vague. Most is wait and see. I get that it´s hard to play with only new players but I´m not sure it can excuse his play. 

I´m not letting go on Zander though. I still have suspiciouns of him. Still don´t know how much is because of the fact that I don´t like his way of posting. 

Still want Pral to answer why he choose to claim that early. I sort of believe both Snow´s and Pral´s explanations but something still feels off. Why did Pral claim? And why just 8 minutes after Snow? Why did Snow vote Pral, knowing that he himself was not vig and that it was probable that Pral could be? Many questions around those two. 

Those I want to hear more from is Pral, Laine and Dice.

After this post, still doesn't like how Zander going after Razen, likes vote on Lotd, and needs a second look at Eldrick, this THIS POST reaffirming her vote on Lotd. This vote and progression looks pretty towny too, so I'm sitting happier with Tina right now.

Dice

Joke vote on Zander to start with because of CAPS and lolololing and leaves vote there, says he's not voting Heart today (I'm not seeing it), wants to vote Snow for his EPing comment, drops vote on Lotd before DL but then shows up before DL anyways with an I'm here. 

its bed time here  may not be up for DL

unvote

vote Lord of the Dawn

im here

I don't see any progression here, vote feels like busing, probably the worst looking so far.

Talya

ISO/Votes Heart to start with (pretty much agree with her case here), unvotes Heart based on association with Pral because he started looking better? (@Talya can I get more explanation on this?); ISOs Eldrick here and here (not sure if clumsy town or clumsy wolf trying to look town), and then ISOs Lotd with a scummy lean; agrees with me that Zander is looking off this game; Votes Lotd because Eldrick starting to look a little better. (LINK)

Sorry for the whole post. Zander - quiet does not mean lack of posting, it's the post themselves, not sure I can put my finger on it. I haven't had chance to go over your stuff on Razen, I liked what Alanna said about it the whole thing. You never listen to what others are saying and go blindly on. I have limited time right now and if you don't why READ MY POSTS :-p

The more I think of Eld at present the more I'm feeling a little warmer compared to LotD. I'm not sure how much more time I can get on today...

Vote: LotD

Post vote: doesn't like that Lotd didn't leave a vote when he popped in before DL. Talya's still a town read for me, I like her thought processes and that they were clearly spelled out on thread.

Razen

Consistently after Zander all of D1, has him as his only scum lean in this post and Lotd no idea; Next reads list moves Zander up and Snow to the bottom of the list, Lotd still in an unknown category because "he hasn't contributed much", then goes back to look over Eldrick and votes for pressure, ISOs Lotd with a step by step here, and then this post with his vote:

All right, so, like I said above, I'm getting more a bumbling town kind of read from LotD.  Some of his posts have been really apologetic in tone, and they come across to me as someone who is out of their depth at the moment and trying to swim their way back to safety.  I don't believe that a scum team would have left one of their members out to dry like that.

With that said, deadline is approaching, and I'm not inspired by what I've seen so far regarding activity.  I'm not liking all the parked 1 vote trains/no votes either. Right now, I'm not seeing how we get to a majority.  I think it will be interesting to see who changes their vote with the deadline approaching and who leaves it parked where it does nothing.  So I am going to unvote, vote: Lord of the Dawn.

There's something bothering me about this post. This was about three hours before deadline and it was going to be either Eldrick or Lotd getting lynched (leaning toward the latter), but he states he believes Lotd is more bumbling town and votes him anyways. ALMOST feels like TMI but with the town read I have so far on Razen, I'm not sure what to think. I'm putting him in orange at the top for this. Just doesn't feel right now he was kept in null most of the day and then voted on for being bumbling town. Back and forth with Zander can also be seen as a distraction from Lotd, as far as I'm concerned.

Notbob

Haven't really been too bothered with NB this game, leaning town on him, he doesn't normally present all of his thoughts which is okay by me. here's his vote progression throughout d1:

Looks like our Vig pair have left the stage...if they do not get an answer back I'll probably move to John Snow.

Zander still looks like town to me...maybe this is from last game...he posts more than most...plus I kinda get his humor from earlier.

Right now.

Vote Dice

Basically stirs the pot and leaves...very little content...want more contributions.

Been reading since I woke up, don't have much time before I gotta finish getting ready for work, but I don't like this turnout, either.  Due to his play, John Snow pretty much outed Pral as a vig.  

Also, re: the 'are you town' thing - I have been known to do that from time to time.  Lie Detectors can be a thing, and while I am not one, if there is one I like making their lives easier.  It's fun to see who is quick to chime in with an "I am town" and who questions it. >=D

She likes the idea. She thinks it's fun to see who says they're town quickly and who questions it. But, she doesn't say it herself.

[unvote]

[v]Hally[/v]

Do not like Eldrick taking heat for his vote then quickly moves along to another weak case.  Looks like he's tryIng to change the subject.

Unvote, Vote Eldrick

He's played bumbling...maybe scum...maybe not...unvote vote LotD...more to ensure majority lynch than anything specific.

I'd sooner see Eldrick lynched than LotD. I'm 95% sure LotD's town. 

Get him to L-1 and I'll hammer.

Overall: Sets up Eldrick v Lotd, willing to vote either one today, feels pretty natural imo; he could have easily voted Eldrick over Lotd and chose Lotd instead, so I'm keeping him town here.

Seph

Currently have him as a lower town read, he's been focusing on Zander and John Snow all day, Votes John Snow after his reveal that he's not a real vig, has his WTL as Lotd, Eldrick, and JS even though I don't really remember him saying much about Lotd so far.  Would rather Snow be lynched than his other two in the wtl HERE,

Ugh dm ate my multiquote.
This is from my catch up.
eldrick is a derpy town, he means well, and posts what he thinks which gets him in trouble sometimes, and I usually like it because i think his playstyle is similar to mine in someways, which usually helps me read him. The problem Here, is a am just seeing him as jumpy.

His vote on Hally Was uncalled for, and he only seemed to vote dice after others weighed their opinions on him as well. What really gets me is he votes dice much later, after the conversation. During a post that actually has nothing to do with dice.

Zander, there was a point where someone Asked you who you would rather lynch, Eld or lotd. You respond by talking about js and pral, and it looked like a giant dodge... this is one quote I plan to find again.

Lotd- I don't really remember much, most of his posts seemed like fluff, or fence sitting to me, which is a pretty big scum tell imo.

zander
I still would feel 10x more comfortable lynching snow here!

I am going to iso eld and lotd and place my vote before I head out, unless you all want to come Over to the snow train FTW!

Setting himself up to vote one of Eld or Lotd because the Snow train wont take off; doesn't like that new guys are given a pass, and drops the hammer:

Even if we went eld, there isn't enough people on to lynch him.
Plus js is on eld, so I wouldn't vote there anyway.

[V] lotd [/v] gl us!!

I don't know, there's something about his progression on Lotd that doesn't sit right; I don't think the hammer clears him, I was here to hammer before deadline, so it was going to happen whether he did it or not. I guess this is another questionable vote, imo.

@Seph, can you better explain your case against John Snow?

Alanna you arnt going to see progression if you only show 2 posts or less of people

I indicated here

sigh

Eldrick  have you ever seen someone listed as null? cause guess what? thats not a town OR scum reading. thats saying i dont have them as town i dont have them as scum. it happens all the time.

id be happy going you LOD or razen at this point.

that id be willing to vote LOD

as for turning up? DL was at like 8am ish my time on a sunday. I didnt get to sleep in as much as i wanted so i was here

So I've been thinking about how my view on Pral changed. When JS and Pral initially claimed, I didn't believe JS, and thought Pral could possibly be telling the truth. Then he disappeared, and didn't come back until after JS was done waiting for him. I didn't like that. I misread his claim, and probably got the phrase "partial vig" from when Lotad said it. My bias from my experience with fake JOAT claims got mixed in my head, and I went way off course. I have liked his game since then, though, and don't think he's scummy. I'm going to chalk up his response to just bad timing. RL can get in the way.

In retrospect, with the awareness of what he actually said, and not what I thought he did, I can see how he could actually be a vig. I'm still not buying that he's an x-shot. If he was, he would still call himself a normal vig.

Official Vote Count

Lord of the dawn (8/8): Pralaya, Hallia, Tina, Dice, Talya, Razen, NotBob, Seph

Scene coming up!!! (Sorry it's late... Lost track of time while reading)

Going to try and look at those of the train first. Doesn't mean I think there isn't a wolf on LotDs lynch, I just want to start there.

Alanna - so far I have had a good feeling about her later posts looks to be game solving

JS - I want to re read him, and his big claim the went wrong etc. it seems to have taken the wind out his sails

Zander - pushed hard to get everyone to vote Raz whilst the lynch on LotD was getting a little hotter. Why not go for Eld. Thought if Eld is wolf, this makes Zander look very bad. Still need to go over him.

Eld - felt better about him than LotD need to see what he thought on him. Feelings of derp town come to mind.

Heart - had suspicions before, need to go and read again, see if I can see what Dice is saying.

Hoping I won't need to do so much revision today, done all the theory now need to put it into practice...*sighs*

Archived