DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

9 - 5 Mafia - Day 3 - GAME OVER! MAFIA WINS!

ReleaseTheEvil

Well I haven't seen anything to change my mind here. Everyone thinks cory is town so I will give him the benefit of the doubt.

[V] zander [\v]

I feel he is a better vote than sooh.

Make a case on Cory if you think he is scum.  

• Replies 1.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

My list hasn't changed that much as of late.

Would like to get your opinions manbat

Dice is definitely town

tina-slight town after tress did a I so she is looking alot better to us. Although the bit during the night phase about the "slip" on seph 1.0 was not cool.

Null

sooh- however I seem to be more and more suspicious of her.

Turin- I have him between these two. I wont have a chance to Do a iso until tomorrow when my computer is back. ( I feelbetween him and darthe , there could be a wolf there)

Mixed 

manbat - i really want to lean town here, just wish I saw you more.

yates- tress has told me not to trust him. He has fooled her before. He seems like a strong player to me.( I have trouble with him.)

Cory- idk... I only had interaction with him darthe, and sooh yesterday. I feel a little better with him since then and have moved him from mafia to here for now. I will always be wary of you cory.

but would like your opinion manbat.

Darthe- when him an turin are on, things always escalate. They are always going at one another

Mafia

zander, I have a feeling here still.Still has my vote as of now. Would like ton hear more since he missed yesterday.

(Darthe/turin) one or the other. I honestly am having trouble here.

My reads are pretty much the same as yesterday. (Would like to see others lists)

darthe. When tress came back she explained in detail, how she goes about making a reads list, as well as doing a few Iso's for me. I was shot though before I had a chance to do much :(

Yes I am town, if you are asking my views before on seph 1.0 I had bfg as null.

i have a feeling

my personality was another

reasons to maybe have a lean but kinda weak to vote imo.

Tina I feel like you are scum this game. I don't know why I feel like this? I just do.Particularly getting the feeling from how you're voting zander. It feels like it's in an awkward spot regardless of what zander flips here.

Cory I'm still a villager not sure if you're tinfoiling on me or not but I'm still here at "cory is a villager land.

Do you have a reason for me to not vote tina? I trust you so I'm giving you some say in my vote since I'm not really interested in being here 100%

I understand this will probably set you off on crazy levels at me at some point in the game in some fashion or another and I don't care.

I just don't have the energy. If you guys lynch me, fine, sorry. But this is all I've got man.

That is correct sir.  

Do you think Tina would copy a post from a town game as scum?

What do you mean?

Dice told me cory said to vote sooh

I also trust you dice

[V] Sooh [/v]

Sooh I have no read of you. Not really sure what your read is of me if you're a villager. Consider this hello.

Pretty sure Cory didn't say that, but hello....

I have you as town

Manbat I think you should just sheep me for now and laugh at me later if I'm wrong

I feel bad I dragged you into this since you seem to not have any interest at all in this game anymore (and that breaks my heart :sad:  )

I remember specifically you and Tina fighting a lot near the end of Wind In The Door and I don't think you two really understand how to read eachother but I do and I want to do my YOU'RE BOTH VILLAGERS STOP FIGHTING gag but I don't have the heart or balls ATM

Manbat I think you should just sheep me for now and laugh at me later if I'm wrong

I feel bad I dragged you into this since you seem to not have any interest at all in this game anymore (and that breaks my heart :sad:  )

I remember specifically you and Tina fighting a lot near the end of Wind In The Door and I don't think you two really understand how to read eachother but I do and I want to do my YOU'RE BOTH VILLAGERS STOP FIGHTING gag but I don't have the heart or balls ATM

Imagine if I was reddboiler except with village reads instead of wolf reads

Dice told me cory said to vote sooh

I also trust you dice

[V] Sooh [/v]

Sooh I have no read of you. Not really sure what your read is of me if you're a villager. Consider this hello.

Pretty sure Cory didn't say that, but hello....

I have you as town

he said to vote whoever dice wants. Dice wants to vote sooh

I'm voting Zander but I'm sort of okay with dice as the second voice coming out of my mouth-hole

I like Sooh though, I don't think I can read her non-biasedly (lol)

Don't think I can either but let's just crack open a few eggs and see if anyone cares

Eh... I'm still pretty sure about Zander, so I'm going there. 

Whoever and whenever I vote now it's going to look bad, so... *shrug*

Does anyone know the VC?

Eh... I'm still pretty sure about Zander, so I'm going there. 

Whoever and whenever I vote now it's going to look bad, so... *shrug*

Does anyone know the VC?

Kinda villagery of you to be self aware enough to know this

Mafia is hard

Sponging cory sounds fine

This is off the top of head

I felt like his post about ley saying he would take full responsibility, and his captains head on a post line I just found weird.. there was another but I can't recall it atm. Its more of a hunch.

Archived