DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

Nobody Expects The Spanish Inquisition!

Taymist

• Replies 549
  • Created
  • Last Reply

*sighs in relief*  Oh you meant Shady, thank goodness for that. I thought for a second you were threatening me with more work. The horror! Carry on.

*returns to vital mission of finding food* Second breakfast time.

I did mean you! We all know that you can't say no to overworking yourself.

Oi now, I can too say no. I've been practicing. :tongue: *eyes that sig* Well, mostly. Depends on who asks and what they ask.

I wouldn't say crimes as such. That's a bit harsh. *hands Zan a scroll which unfurls and rolls about 3 metres across the ground.* Contract. Sign on the dotted line at the bottom. In blood....I mean, permanent ink.

Oi now, I can too say no. I've been practicing. :tongue: *eyes that sig* Well, mostly. Depends on who asks and what they ask.

I wouldn't say crimes as such. That's a bit harsh. *hands Zan a scroll which unfurls and rolls about 3 metres across the ground.* Contract. Sign on the dotted line at the bottom. In blood....I mean, permanent ink.

*instantly stabs finger with permanent ink pen and signs with both*

never read the fine print..wouldnt make life fun...

No, no no. I wasn't making a deal for his soul. I don't need that, he's Infantry.

I'm definitely not sealing the deal with a kiss and my eyes are green last I checked. *eyes the picture* Not curvy enough and too much facial hair.

I was referencing Once Upon A Time's Mr Gold aka The Dark One and his penchant for making deals with people. :tongue: Just finished watching Seasons 1 - 3 in the last couple of months.

Don't mention the P word, sis. I spend way too much time on there albeit I have the legitimate excuse of doing promotional work. So much to browse through.

*glares at Lanth* Tay knows no more about Crossroad Demons than she mentioned above and that took a quick Google search. Never watched Supernatural. You mean you had choices and still chose a bloke?!! *mutters and starts planning retribution*

*arches eyebrow at Shady* And what do you think you're doing involving yourself in attacking a superior officer this early in your Band career?

Who has been attacked? Kidnapped maybe... but I don't see anything in the rules against kidnapping.

And yes. Some of the Crossroad Demons are hot. Like, at least 50% of them. And female. But they never end up in the trunk. I had to plan ahead you see. Extended joke couldn't work if I let you be one of the hot ones. And I couldn't have enjoyed pointing out that there WERE hot ones that I didn't pick. I mean, I really couldn't lose with my choice. :tongue:

I'm pretty sure someone only has to lay unwanted hands on me for it to count as assault if we're going to be technical about it and he's busy rounding up a firering squad...which sounds even worse than a firing squad in my opinion. You're in enough hot water without trying to defend anyone else. *scowls at the annoyingly logical explanation* That's a lot of enjoyment at my expense  :tongue:  and as for kidnapping, where exactly am I being kidnapped to?! *grumbles*

Well maybe the ring of fire was for me!  :tongue: Never thought of that did you!

And I never laid a hand on you, you just sorta... ummm... fell into the trunk. Yeah! And landed on some tape that covered your mouth, and when you tried to get it off in a panic, you tangled yourself in some handcuffs! NMF!

Besides, with these demon possessions, it's not really you, it's a demon inside of you!

Don't mention the P word, sis. I spend way too much time on there albeit I have the legitimate excuse of doing promotional work. So much to browse through.

*glares at Lanth* Tay knows no more about Crossroad Demons than she mentioned above and that took a quick Google search. Never watched Supernatural. You mean you had choices and still chose a bloke?!! *mutters and starts planning retribution*

*arches eyebrow at Shady* And what do you think you're doing involving yourself in attacking a superior officer this early in your Band career?

Makeing a name for my self ma'am. :biggrin:

Just to clarify the squad was for Brid for not watching doctor who.

Archived