DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

Nobody Expects The Spanish Inquisition!

Taymist

• Replies 549
  • Created
  • Last Reply

blood_group_b_negative_horror_hospital_m

It was really boring on the shelf... but it got exciting when people grabbed me. I might have been a handful, but they never complained when I kept them warm at night.

^"Time to play B-sides." Just in case anyone missed it.

I am infinity!  of no division. 

YES, another infant! All the eldest DM members are infants... I knew a good thing when I saw it! :laugh:

Also, aside from towels, banana's are good to take too. And not the kind the minions use. Oh!!

Dav, you asked again so, my "it's classified" may possibly, in part, be that I really dislike minions.

Oooh ooh, having read the start of this thread, I'm actually gonna answer the questions now XD

1. How long have you been in the Band?

Ooh, let's see, I think the Band was the first group I joined, so since 2012.

2. Tell me the most important thing I should know about you.

I really don't know what the most important thing you should know about me is. I'm a very passionate person, and music is first and foremost amongst my passions, and I feel that colours almost everything else I do, and how I perceive most things. I'd rather be at any extreme than at a neutral position. I think that every problem can be fixed if you slow down, think through every angle, and possibly find a metronome. And other such things. :)

3. Share one fact about yourself that I wouldn't be able to pick up from simply reading the boards.

Ahhhh, I think I shared a couple of them up there  ^^ but I'll come up with something else...I guess this depends which threads you read, but I'm bisexual.

4. What's the one thing that makes you most proud of your Regiment? (or the the Band if you don't have a Regiment yet)

That everyone there is stupidly loyal, always present and ready to defend me, or just listen to me. The Cav aren't scared to say it like it is, and our teamwork is awesome-one of the benefits of having such a good little online family.

5. Have you read all of the WoT books or only some and which did you enjoy most?

Read them all! I've never quite decided between the first and the last, but the last three are four are all pretty close for me.

6. We're all about the music in the Band, pick 3 tracks that tell me something about you and your personality.

Haha, oh dear, ok, here we go. Three you say? Hmm...Shostakovich's Fifth Symphony-it's my favourite piece of classical music. It's very dark, and quite violent, which doesn't really tell you all that much about my personality (I am neither dark nor violent), but it is amazing listening, and even better to play, especially the third movement, which makes me just sit and stare in a sort of horrified shock at the soundwaves every time I listen to it. Track 2 would have to be pretty much anything by Cat Empire. They just make me happy. All the time. Still Young is a favourite at the moment, probably cause my mate and I just belted it out multiple times while we drove up a mountain. Aaaand Track 3...I'm very torn here between Jonsi, and Missy Higgins, but I think I'll say the Cactus that Found the Beat by Missy Higgins. Her second CD was the first I ever bought.

7. Orange is an evil colour and must be banned. (Please sign and date this statement in blood. (Not necessarily your own.)) 

...I rather like orange. I realise I'm supposed to be siding against Horn here, but...musos unite and all.

8. When we're not being all about the music, we're wandering these fair lands of ours. A travelling we will go etc. a) If you could visit 1 country, where would it be and why? b) What one item would you absolutely have to take with you on your travels?

a) ICELAND! Because I've never been, and it looks absolutely gorgeous, and I love so much amazing music that comes out of there. Gah. One day.

b) Cello. Obviously.

9. What are your best memories of your time in the Band to date?

Oooh, I'm not sure! There are quite a few...I guess Banding Starrik has to be up there, but it's probably mostly the brawls and pranking other regiments. Always a laugh XD

10. Describe one goal that you've met or achieved over the last 12 months. Doesn't matter how small or how big, just something that's a personal achievement and it can be as a Bander or in normal life...your choice.

Well I haven't been around the Band much the last twelve months, so let's go with my normal life. I really wanted to lead the uni orchestra, and despite some annoying little mishaps along the way (my fingerboard coming off my cello being chief among them :/ ), I auditioned really well and got the spot. Hopefully I'll get to keep that for the next few years until I graduate. :)

Oh wow, that's amazing BB! You play the Cello in the orchestra? That's amazing. It's such a beautiful instrument.

*scowls at Dav*

u're going to pay for this !!!!!!

*applies this hairdo on Davrick*

:baalzamon: :baalzamon: :baalzamon: :baalzamon:

1.How long have you been in the Band?  I joined a long time ago in a galaxy far, far away.  Damn! Wrong fiction series.  Joined when the Band had a separate forum.  Back in ought 5 or 6.  There were 3 Infantry members and Mallet was one of them.

2. Tell me the most important thing I should know about you.  I am me.  Sometimes I am him, but only when I forget to take my medications.

3. Share one fact about yourself that I wouldn't be able to pick up from simply reading the boards.  I am 5’ 11 ¾” tall

4. What's the one thing that makes you most proud of your Regiment? (or the the Band if you don't have a Regiment yet).  Don’t you mean Division?

5. Have you read all of the WoT books or only some and which did you enjoy most? Yes.  The one about those three kids that are abducted by a woman, and NOBODY CALLED THE COPS!!!

6. We're all about the music in the Band, pick 3 tracks that tell me something about you and your personality. 

a.  I would have to say the track I ran at my high school, as it was my first and you always remember your first. 

b.  Rabbit tracks are fun.  I used to rabbit hunt with my father. 

c.  The fast track.  Gets you there SO much faster than the slow track.

7. Orange is an evil colour and must be banned. (Please sign and date this statement in blood. (Not necessarily your own.))   I prefer a different color, and I spell color correctly!  Not quite red, not quite white…  Not exactly salmon or coral, but close to those.

8. When we're not being all about the music, we're wandering these fair lands of ours. A travelling we will go etc. a) If you could visit 1 country, where would it be and why? b) What one item would you absolutely have to take with you on your travels?  Just went to Belize, and had wanted to hit that one up for a while.  Guess next would be Italy or Scotland.  I would take a towel!  DUH!  Damn!  Wrong fiction series again.

9. What are your best memories of your time in the Band to date?  Helping start the Bowel Movement program.  Wait, the other BM program.  And the XO's Everful Flask

10. Describe one goal that you've met or achieved over the last 12 months. Doesn't matter how small or how big, just something that's a personal achievement and it can be as a Bander or in normal life...your choice.  I got my new job and I kick a$$ at it! 

IM STARTING TO NARROW THIS DOWN.  stoopid caps wheres that Tay when i need her??!!

1.How long have you been in the Band?  I joined a long time ago in a galaxy far, far away.  Damn! Wrong fiction series.  Joined when the Band had a separate forum.  Back in ought 5 or 6.  There were 3 Infantry members and Mallet was one of them.

Do you know Lanth? He's been here to beyond infinity.

OI  !!!!!!!!!!!!!  Watch it !!!!!  

Do you know Lanth? He's been here to beyond infinity.

OI  !!!!!!!!!!!!!  Watch it !!!!!  

*clears throat*

I mean...

He and you have been here long enough to gain infinitely more wisdom... *nods*

Okay! It is decided.

Lanth, Old guy and Dice, please state the date (month and year) of your first BotRH encounter.

Okay! It is decided.

Lanth, Old guy and Dice, please state the date (month and year) of your first BotRH encounter.

Hard to do. It was several DMs ago (I think we're on DM 7 or 8 right now?). We lost all of the threads/posts from the early DMs as the site transferred boards/servers/providers/whatever. Which means that whenever I joined DM in 2001 is lost. Not sure when I joined the band (a good while after that), but I was posting on their boards before Corki had it up and running officially.

Okay! It is decided.

Hard to do. It was several DMs ago (I think we're on DM 7 or 8 right now?). We lost all of the threads/posts from the early DMs as the site transferred boards/servers/providers/whatever. Which means that whenever I joined DM in 2001 is lost. Not sure when I joined the band (a good while after that), but I was posting on their boards before Corki had it up and running officially.

This   i usually say 2002 but im not totally sure when exactly  it was yearly year so may have just been 01. shrug

But i am the Best bander EVER! 

and lanth has no wisdom   thats why he joined the infantry...

Archived