DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

Nobody Expects The Spanish Inquisition!

Taymist

Don't mention the P word, sis. I spend way too much time on there albeit I have the legitimate excuse of doing promotional work. So much to browse through.

*arches eyebrow at Shady* And what do you think you're doing involving yourself in attacking a superior officer this early in your Band career?

So sorry Sis, I'm completely addicted too!

Ummm...a firing squad? I do hope for your sake you don't plan on firing

• Replies 549
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Well maybe the ring of fire was for me!  :tongue: Never thought of that did you!

And I never laid a hand on you, you just sorta... ummm... fell into the trunk. Yeah! And landed on some tape that covered your mouth, and when you tried to get it off in a panic, you tangled yourself in some handcuffs! NMF!

Besides, with these demon possessions, it's not really you, it's a demon inside of you!

I didn't, but it wasn't.  :tongue: As to the not laying a hand on me... phhfffttt! I doubt I could be that cackhanded even if I tried. Somehow, these things are never your fault. As to that last comment, nice try but no, that's not improving these wickedly slanderous accusations.

Makeing a name for my self ma'am. :biggrin:

Just to clarify the squad was for Brid for not watching doctor who.

That actually made me chuckle. My mistake but not really any better that you were planning to fire at Brid, she's even more of a superior officer. 

BUBBLES!!!

Yay for bubbles!!

*pounces on the bubbles*

This is why we don't let her out unsupervised very often. Adorable but quite batty.

Makeing a name for my self ma'am. :biggrin:

Just to clarify the squad was for Brid for not watching doctor who.

That actually made me chuckle. My mistake but not really any better that you were planning to fire at Brid, she's even more of a superior officer. 

BUBBLES!!!

Yay for bubbles!!

*pounces on the bubbles*

This is why we don't let her out unsupervised very often. Adorable but quite batty.

Ok, this made me LOL big time!!!!!

And this is not true.  I am only superior in the Band.  My Sis is Admin.   *bows down and winks*

:tongue:  Yeah, work got in the way. One last custom order to send to the US and I should have a bit of time.

Don't you start, Sooh! lol Anyone would think I was on a deadline or something.

Archived