DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

BlueCon - Lord of the Rings Trivial Pursuit - Game on! but more players welcome

Ithillian Turambar

• Replies 298
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Was it Eothain?  I'm trying to think of the young boys in Two Towers and the only ones I can think of are Eothain (sp?) and Haleth.  I think I want to go with Eothain, though, because he was the first one that came to mind and he was on early in the Two Towers.  

What say you, Team Fellowship?

I think Eothain is younger than Haleth, although Haleth was pretty young  (we're talking movie as I don't know how old they were supposed to be). I also don't remember seeing Eothain at the wall during the battle so maybe he was too young to fight which lends to him possibly being younger.

Were there any women at all? I can't remember! We can go with one if you remember one!

You are probably right. It's hard to tell some of the elf men from the women...I just remember a lot of long hair and robes! LOL

Final answers?

Team Sauron Wedges: 1. Good Characters, 2. Evil Characters, 3. Places and History, 6. Making Movies

Team Sauron: You rolled a Double 4 and now have the chance to win your Things wedge. How many women are at the Council of Elrond in Rivendell?

Team Fellowship Wedges: 1. Good Characters, 2. Evil Characters, 3. Places & History, 5. Warfare

You chose Making Movies. What role does child actor Sam Comery play in The Two Towers?

The categories.

1. Good Characters

2. Evil Characters

3. Places and History

4. Things

5. Warfare

6. Making movies

Was it Eothain?  I'm trying to think of the young boys in Two Towers and the only ones I can think of are Eothain (sp?) and Haleth.  I think I want to go with Eothain, though, because he was the first one that came to mind and he was on early in the Two Towers.  

What say you, Team Fellowship?

sounds good to me. 

Correct Team Fellowship!

Team Sauron Wedges: 1. Good Characters, 2. Evil Characters, 3. Places and History, 6. Making Movies

Team Sauron: You rolled a Double 4 and now have the chance to win your Things wedge. How many women are at the Council of Elrond in Rivendell?

Team Fellowship Wedges: 1. Good Characters, 2. Evil Characters, 3. Places & History, 5. Warfare

You rolled a 1 and a 2. Choose from Good Characters or Evil Characters

The categories.

1. Good Characters

2. Evil Characters

3. Places and History

4. Things

5. Warfare

6. Making movies

Correct Team Sauron and OMG there really were no women there at all.

:HMPH:

Team Sauron Wedges: 1. Good Characters, 2. Evil Characters, 3. Places and History, 4. Things, 6. Making Movies

Team Sauron: You rolled a 2 and a 4. Choose from Evil Characters or Things

You rolled a 1 and a 2. Choose from Good Characters or Evil Characters

The categories.

1. Good Characters

2. Evil Characters

3. Places and History

4. Things

5. Warfare

6. Making movies

Team Sauron Wedges: 1. Good Characters, 2. Evil Characters, 3. Places and History, 4. Things, 6. Making Movies

Team Sauron: You chose Things. Which finger did Sauron wear the One Ring on in the ancient battle of the Second Age?

You chose Good Characters. What race of beings does Elrond describe as 'scattered, divided and leaderless'?

The categories.

1. Good Characters

2. Evil Characters

3. Places and History

4. Things

5. Warfare

6. Making movies

Correct both teams - as Rhea posted in bold lol

Team Sauron: You rolled a 5 and a 1. Choose Warfare or Good Characters

You rolled a 6 and a 2. Choose from Making Movies or Evil Characters

The categories.

1. Good Characters

2. Evil Characters

3. Places and History

4. Things

5. Warfare

6. Making movies

Archived