DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

BlueCon - Lord of the Rings Trivial Pursuit - Game on! but more players welcome

Ithillian Turambar

• Replies 298
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Team Sauron - please choose a final category for Team Fellowship.

Team Sauron Wedges: 1. Good Characters, 2. Evil Characters, 3. Places and History, 4. Things, 6. Making Movies

Team Sauron: You chose Making Movies. How many miles of road had to be built to access the Edoras set: about three, six or ten?

Team Fellowship Wedges: 1. Good Characters, 2. Evil Characters, 3. Places & History, 4. Things, 5. Warfare, 6. Making Movies

You now have all your Wedges. Team Sauron must choose a category for you to answer. If you get the answer right you win the ring.

The categories.

1. Good Characters

2. Evil Characters

3. Places and History

4. Things

5. Warfare

6. Making movies

Correct team Sauron

Team Sauron Wedges: 1. Good Characters, 2. Evil Characters, 3. Places and History, 4. Things, 6. Making Movies

Team Sauron: You rolled a double 5 and can now win your warfare wedge. What object lights an Ent aflame at Isenguard?

Team Fellowship Wedges: 1. Good Characters, 2. Evil Characters, 3. Places & History, 4. Things, 5. Warfare, 6. Making Movies

this is your final question. What's the name of the finest pipe weed in the south farthing, according to Bilbo?

The categories.

1. Good Characters

2. Evil Characters

3. Places and History

4. Things

5. Warfare

6. Making movies

I was watching the Hobbit on Wednesday night and Gandalf held out his pipe to Radagast and said, "Old Toby?"  And Radagast took a puff (and some came out his ears! LOL!).  So I'm pretty sure Old Toby is a tobacco.

Speaking of alcohol . . .

You can drink your fancy ales,

You can drink 'em by the flagon!

But the only brew for the brave and true . . .

Comes from the Green Dragon! 

:biggrin:

And speaking of extended edition, I picked up the extended edition of LoTR on Blu-Ray at Christmas.  :happy: 

Congratulations Fellowship. The One Ring is yours!

lotr%20triv%20-%20fellowship%20winner_zp

Of course, you still have to get it into that pesky volcano and one doesn't simply walk into Mordor.

Well played Team Sauron, you almost had it :)

Thank you all for playing. I hope you all had fun.

• Elgee locked this topic

Archived