DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

BlueCon - Lord of the Rings Trivial Pursuit - Game on! but more players welcome

Ithillian Turambar

I've been wracking my brains and I can see and hear the conversation but haven't squeezed the number out of my memory yet.  Give me a little bit more time . .. !

• Replies 298
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Correct!

Team Sauron Wedges: 2. Evil Characters, 3. Places and History, 6. Making Movies

Team Sauron: You rolled a double 1 and can now win the Good Characters' Wedge: What Hobbit family rhyming with 'Grubb' does Bilbo mention in his birthday speech?

Team Fellowship Wedges: 1. Good Characters, 2. Evil Characters, 3. Places & History

You rolled a double 5 and can now win the Warfare wedge. How many Osgiliath Men does Faramir's lieutenant say are sent north to cover the river?

The categories.

1. Good Characters

2. Evil Characters

3. Places and History

4. Things

5. Warfare

6. Making movies

Oooh, ooh, no offense Turin but I think the answer is 500.  Faramir asked who was covering the river to the north and (dang it, what IS that guy's name? I can't remember) the other guy said they pulled 500 out of Osgiliath and then said something about if the city is attacked they won't be able to hold it. So I think they pulled 500 from Osgiliath to cover the river to the north.

Both Teams are Correct!

Team Sauron Wedges: 1. Good Characters, 2. Evil Characters, 3. Places and History, 6. Making Movies

Team Sauron: You rolled a 3 and a 2. Choose from Places and History of Evil Characters

Team Fellowship Wedges: 1. Good Characters, 2. Evil Characters, 3. Places & History, 5. Warfare

You rolled a 5 and a 3. Choose from Warfare or Places and History

The categories.

1. Good Characters

2. Evil Characters

3. Places and History

4. Things

5. Warfare

6. Making movies

...almost there stay on target

Team Sauron Wedges: 1. Good Characters, 2. Evil Characters, 3. Places and History, 6. Making Movies

Team Sauron: You rolled a 3 and a 2. Choose from Places and History of Evil Characters

Team Fellowship Wedges: 1. Good Characters, 2. Evil Characters, 3. Places & History, 5. Warfare

You chose Places and History. Which finger of his right hand does Frodo wear the Ring for the first time?

The categories.

1. Good Characters

2. Evil Characters

3. Places and History

4. Things

5. Warfare

6. Making movies

That was when he reached up to catch it when he fell in the Prancing Pony . . . let me think . . . I'm pretty sure it was the first finger (index finger) of his right hand.

Correct Team Fellowship!

Team Sauron: You chose Evil Characters. What two races according to Gandalf does Saruman cross by foul craft to breed a new army?

You rolled a 6 and a 5. Choose from Making Movies or Warfare

The categories.

1. Good Characters

2. Evil Characters

3. Places and History

4. Things

5. Warfare

6. Making movies

Team Sauron: You chose Evil Characters. What two races according to Gandalf does Saruman cross by foul craft to breed a new army?

You chose Making Movies. What role does child actor Sam Comery play in The Two Towers?

The categories.

1. Good Characters

2. Evil Characters

3. Places and History

4. Things

5. Warfare

6. Making movies

Correct Team Sauron!

Team Sauron: You rolled a Double 4 and now have the chance to win your Things wedge. How many women are at the Council of Elrond in Rivendell?

You chose Making Movies. What role does child actor Sam Comery play in The Two Towers?

The categories.

1. Good Characters

2. Evil Characters

3. Places and History

4. Things

5. Warfare

6. Making movies

Archived