DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

Sushi Feast

Toph Beifong

• Replies 218
  • Created
  • Last Reply

and that i have wayyyy less work ?

NO. My first action as renewed M'Hael is to assign you all my work.

Then I have more time for balefiring things.

between that and being RTE's minion... i think that my choice is made lol

Switching is bad.

I think we've all learned that.

You cannot be where you want to be just because you wish it.

And what if I misbehave sooo much that the Light can't stand anymore to have me between the enlightened ones?

I'll admit, I did NOT see a recruitment pitch coming...

For the first few pages I thought this was the most long-winded bonding thread in the history of ever. x)

... yup.

Dors, they already asked me to join, way over IN the Band. I said "no", even if it was polite.

I must admit, Chels saying she was involved should have tipped me off. Thane may like to cuddle with me, but it might've gotten weird if Chels was involved.

i wouldn't want to come between u and Thane :wink:

Oh ... I think something other than a very loooooooong thread leading up to blatant recruiting would need to be done so prove Shadowiness.

I think there would have to be a trial period.

Imagine if she changed her mind later.

and indeed, as there will be no turning back to the light, Dors or any lightie who'll want to switch should take it slow

*grins*

a trial period would be nice

I'll say this now.

We choose our paths and our factions because of who we are, and how we feel about stuff. Chopping and changing to join another has been done - and it all ended in tears because it was not the right place for that person.

Now they are stuck there - regardless.

This in your face - 'hey I can just change to you guys' does not really sit well with me. We are not Coke versus Pepsi. Although if we were we'd be coke - because Pepsi is too sweet and it sucks :tongue:

A little decorum is needed I think - and time for reflection.

There will be people watching who cannot do what you may be able to do - be aware of others I think.

*nods*  Good idea (Chae)

(Note: I know that for the switching path process there needs to be a PM asking for it, but just in case I must say I'm not considering it. I was continuing with the joke that others had long about about me being too evil for the light. I shouldn't have brought up the switching path option as if it wasn't as serious as it actually is. Not going to happen again.)

I must admit, Chels saying she was involved should have tipped me off. Thane may like to cuddle with me, but it might've gotten weird if Chels was involved.

i wouldn't want to come between u and Thane :wink:

I appreciate that. But you are welcome to watch, if Yaoi is your thing :P

*NeverTame arrives with a pic of Harkness and the Doc smooching in 5, 4...*

Archived