DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

If you don't know who I am, post and introduce yourself!

• Replies 60
  • Created
  • Last Reply

What?! Noob?! *looks around rebelliously* I'm Jak 0' the Shadows! Who also happens to be a member of the *cough* best regiment in the band, yours truly, the archers. :P

notices that even Jak chokes on saying that the archers are the best because even archers know its the Cav that RULE!!

What?! Noob?! *looks around rebelliously* I'm Jak 0' the Shadows! Who also happens to be a member of the *cough* best regiment in the band, yours truly, the archers. :P

notices that even Jak chokes on saying that the archers are the best because even archers know its the Cav that RULE!!

I wasn't choking, I was attempting to be discreet. I didn't want to hurt poor baby cav's feelings.  :tongue:

Nah, the archers are a million times cooler.

Nah, the archers are a million times cooler.

Yup, we archers are the best... though a Million times may be exagurating a bit...

When speaking about the Cav's it's at least 20% though :wink:

Silly kiwi ;)

OI!!!!!!!!!!!!!! she is NOT a kiwi!!.....tho if she was she would be silly......

You're a kiwi too!

Watch it yank!!  Thems fighting words!

theres a HUGE difference between Aussies and kiwis....Aussies can read for one thing......

Silly kiwi ;)

OI!!!!!!!!!!!!!! she is NOT a kiwi!!.....tho if she was she would be silly......

You're a kiwi too!

Watch it yank!!  Thems fighting words!

theres a HUGE difference between Aussies and kiwis....Aussies can read for one thing......

Ouch... poor kiwis.

Archived