DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

If Asha'men were allowed to use their powers to play....

Willez

Let's not get into the old argument that American football is just a bunch of pansies playing rugby with pads right :rolleyes:

Threads of air is a good one to manoeuvre the ball around but also to stop the ball entering the net, but then if you had gateways you could shoot into one and open the gateway into the net, but then did it techncailly cross the line???

:) 

Healing. Then it would make sense how they go down like they were shot and then climb up off the stretcher as soon as they get to the sideline.

English Football already makes use of a healing angreal called 'The Magic Sponge'. Just one touch from The Magic Sponge and those who were howling loud enough to cause the ref to give a free kick/penalty are amazingly healed and able to continue with the game.

There is also the Diving Weave - which is automatically activated when a scum player steps over the penalty box line and is within 2 feet of an opposing player.

I actually quite like NFL. I really like it when they charge like a train and knock someone completely off their feet and also off the field.

I also know the 'knee rule'

Archived