DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

[Ghoulies 2013]: Most Likely to Survive a Zombie Apolcalypse

Moon Sedai

We know that the Zombie Apocalypse is inevitable. One of these days, either because of a mutated virus, a meteorite falling to earth with space zombie-bugs, or the Dark One deciding that the Time has Come, it's going to happen.

And many of us here at Shayol Ghul are just "dinner waiting to happen."

But a few of us have the "it" factor to survive the Zombie Apocalypse. Here are the nominees.

Leelou:

Barm

Davrick

Wombat

And the Winner of 2013's Most Likely to Survive a Zombie Apocalypse is...

BARM!

42013MLzombieapoc.jpg

I guess it's cause he's Canadian. Or maybe it's because his new home is so far up north and cold that the Apocalypse won't happen there.

I guess it's cause he's Canadian. Or maybe it's because his new home is so far up north and cold that the Apocalypse won't happen there.

In case my last one wasn't? Though yes, that is actually an argument I've made towards survival. Also I'm trying to get the in-laws to become preppers cause it turns out we've got access to some prime property a few hours away to build a fort and start stocking up.

Also, thanks! Woohoo! Go me! I think that is what I'm supposed to say here, right?

In case my last one wasn't? Though yes, that is actually an argument I've made towards survival. Also I'm trying to get the in-laws to become preppers cause it turns out we've got access to some prime property a few hours away to build a fort and start stocking up.

Also, thanks! Woohoo! Go me! I think that is what I'm supposed to say here, right?

20 points, Barm. 20 points.

You see, Verbal, Barm mighy tbe a tempting first morsel, but I'm pretty certain I'd be done for first.

You see, I have three things going against me in a zombie apocalypse.

1. I am out of shape because of my physical disabilities.

2. I am overweight, because of said disabilities.

3. I am a bloody genius, so my mind would have to be a zombie gourmet meal. 

yeah, I'm gonna be, if not Patient Zero, then Patient 1 or 2.

You see, Verbal, Barm mighy tbe a tempting first morsel, but I'm pretty certain I'd be done for first.

You see, I have three things going against me in a zombie apocalypse.

1. I am out of shape because of my physical disabilities.

2. I am overweight, because of said disabilities.

3. I am a bloody genius, so my mind would have to be a zombie gourmet meal. 

yeah, I'm gonna be, if not Patient Zero, then Patient 1 or 2.

You're missing the sequence of events, though.  I'm going to forcibly feed him to the zombies.  So he has a 0% chance of survival.  You.....could survive.  Especially while they digest Barm.  He's a little leathery, ya know?

Archived