DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

[Advanced] Once Upon a Time Mafia- Game Over, Town Wins!!!

wheeloftime13

Well, how bout we look back at the people that were being pointed at BEFORE everyone consolidated on Basel, most notably Thane, Dawn, and AJ, although I highly doubt all scum would

be on that train. Nikon's kind of there, as well, saying he was voting cause of dealine with 2 hours to go...

• Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Tsuki is inherently scummy. It's in my nature.

I notice YOU moved your vote to Basel AFTER Ithi called Chels out for the "helpful" consolidation...

But, Yeah, Nikon is smelly to me, as I posted while you ninja'd me.

HELLOOO??? ANYONE THERE??? *echo, echo, echo*

i indeed did move my vote. I went from Ithi (at that time scumread) to Basel (one of my other scumreads). A lynch on Ithi was not likely, so i took the opportunity to vote at least one of my scumreads.

i think people will be active later, or tomorrow... which will not help, since deadline is tuesday already.

*yells back: I AM *echo echo echo*

Ok on said bus with said power outlet so from here on out I'll be here per usual activity levels.

Ok so top people I'm interested in are Andrej, Dawn, and thane. I believe at least one of the quiet players might be mafia and I don't think it's a bad idea to look at the final VC but

Ugh. That won't tell the whole story either. Interested in hearing from TG as well. After a few recent games wonder if I can read him any better. One way to find out. Not sure what to think of Thane. I've erred with not voting noobs before. Would like to avoid making that mistake again.

Will add more once I get to a computer. Been playing the game on mobile so far and makes rereading anything a nightmare. Not to mention hotel-only wifi at bad times and a different time zone. But I'm ready to rumble.

in case anybody missed it, i can't edit, so i will say:

Then there's ICE.. way too quiet. Either lurking in the shadows or not really paying attention to the game.

He's barely been online, besides from posting in The Burning Arrow at the BotRH. So I doubt he's paying any attention. 

Ok on said bus with said power outlet so from here on out I'll be here per usual activity levels.

Ok so top people I'm interested in are Andrej, Dawn, and thane. I believe at least one of the quiet players might be mafia and I don't think it's a bad idea to look at the final VC but

So you are "interested" in me? Why? And does this mean you think I'm scum, or mean that you're just getting mixed reads from me, or what? 

Hi,

I'm reading along but just barely. Things are slowly improving. I'm sorry I'm not my normal active self.

Glad to hear things are improving :)

RTE can you explain how you go from AJ is fine, Dawn is new to AJ and Dawn are mafia?

You guys are all crazy.

Thane is noob. Nikon looks town. Basel looks just fine with his qualms about people voting noobs. Not sure he's town yet but none of that stuff looked scummy to me. Tsuki is sticking his neck out to me, looks town. Tina defended the train on me, so town or looking to get town cred as scum. Chae is still scummy. Not due to her play but because of her fascination and obsession with all things pink. Dawn is still a noob in my books but posting well. Which either means she's a good player or is being helped by her team or both? Andrej looks just fine. Hallia's doing her Hallia thing. Ed is alive (Hi Ed, missed you!). TG is getting his EBromance on with AJ from the Hydra game. I can respect that. No read yet but I'm awful at reading the TG. Talmanes is new to me. Hallo der Talmanes. No read on Dice. BFG is just fine (and I still can't get a decent read on her for the life of me) and that's everyone. :wub:

Most suspicious maybe Dawn for the 4th vote if I remember correctly. Least suspicious Thane for being an excited noob. Chae's vote also bears no suspicion for me. Who was the other again?

Ha ha ha. That's funny. You should know better.

Better than dawn even. Guess that makes you suspect number one.

vote Andrej

Thanks for your honesty. Now why would you jump on a train like that? Bad scum Andrej!

Nah not fussed. Biut of the 4 votes yours is the most suspicious if I count dawn's as bad noob play. Otherwise Dawn's vote reeks.

You on the other hand have played a ton of games here. You know how people feel about two joke votes on one person in a big enough game. It's pretty rare and always draws a lot of notice. 4 on the other hand... Ha ha well you all know how I make a guy feel special :wub:

I don't follow your reasoning here. If AJ knows how people view second votes on trains, why would AJ as mafia draw that attention to himself?

I was enjoying the show. Knowledge is power.

What's the issue? We don't even have a deadline yet.

Again why would a deadline affect your mafia hunting?

Welcome back. So essentially you're most interested in the people who were on your train at the beginning of Day 1, any other reason?

One of those was probably a Vig kill

Alright, just looked the role up on mafiaskum.net and hopefully they only have one shot or this could end up being too quick a game.

Since I'll assume Chael was killed by this Vigilante lets take a look at who voiced concern about her.

Still looking back through posts but so far the only person who I see voting for Chael that last night was Halia.

Haven't seen any strong opinions against her but been feeling sick today so will need to go through them again tomorrow.

One of those was probably a Vig kill

Alright, just looked the role up on mafiaskum.net and hopefully they only have one shot or this could end up being too quick a game.

Since I'll assume Chael was killed by this Vigilante lets take a look at who voiced concern about her.

Still looking back through posts but so far the only person who I see voting for Chael that last night was Halia.

Haven't seen any strong opinions against her but been feeling sick today so will need to go through them again tomorrow.

Why would you point out someone that you think may have a Town PR?

Vote Nikon

Well sorry for noting something that popped in my mind for investigation while trying to get on and keep somewhat up to date with the game and everything else on DM.

I wasn't feeling well yesterday and spent most of it in bed, though if we want to get on the topic of things noticed care to explain why no votes for anyone on day 1?

Will be spending time today catching up and adding other things I notice to my list as I find them.

So you think Hallia is the vig?

Not necessarily but one route I need to explore...

Why would you point out someone that you think may have a Town PR?

Vote Nikon

Also, from what I read about them Vig is often Town so why should I limit my ideas to those I think look scummy?

in case anybody missed it, i can't edit, so i will say:

Then there's ICE.. way too quiet. Either lurking in the shadows or not really paying attention to the game.

I've seen Ice a few times in the band and maybe once here in the tower but he does not seem as active as he was (Maybe was on Spring break from school?).

Dawn, if he doesn't plan on participating in the game could you let the game mod know so she can get him a replacement?

BFG's question and vote are for you pointing in the direction of who you might think the PR is - which generally isn't a good idea to do as town. Mafia reads the thread as well, so if they hadn't done their own hunting you are basically doing it for them. Not a good idea - Town PRs are prime NK targets, so we need to protect them. Looking back to see who you think it might be on your own is fine, as it limits your suspect pool, but posting it on thread wasn't a good idea.

Well, how bout we look back at the people that were being pointed at BEFORE everyone consolidated on Basel, most notably Thane, Dawn, and AJ, although I highly doubt all scum would

be on that train. Nikon's kind of there, as well, saying he was voting cause of dealine with 2 hours to go...

I wish people would move away from this mindset. Scum will do whatever they need to in order to win, including piling onto a late D1 wagon for consolidation; this is made MORE likely when there's a chance of a random modkill for not achieving majority.

I'm tempted to move my vote to Dawn for her chiming in once Nikon voiced his vig thoughts. Reads to me like mafia wanting to ensure that was what he was indeed saying for NK planning. Her play is drastically different this game as I've seen her in others (as a town player) which also gives me some concern. I don't remember her being that vocal and actually using her votes on people. The way she attacked Basel was for ~okay reasons, but again, not something I'm used to seeing. Polarized meta usually points to polarized alignment. Her defense of me is also telling (considering she voted Basel for defending her), although I think the way it came about makes it a little less reliable. Then after that once she started to get a little pressure she quickly regressed to a 'misunderstanding' of the game where she questions about town having a separate thread or something like that. Which makes zero sense, and seeing as how she was town in a few of her past games she SHOULD know this already.

I think I just talked myself into swapping, actually lol :smile:

unvote; vote Dawn

You all should join me.

Btw - the Vig should definitely start picking off the lurkers/inactives at this point. If they are Town, too bad. They are now becoming a liability with their lack of participation this game and essentially aren't making it any easier to find the scum. I would prefer them dead then questions marks. Ice should also get forced replaced IMO - Turin would be a healthy boost to the game.

Archived