DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

TALMANES

Locke

• Replies 90
  • Created
  • Last Reply

NeverTame, I think that's fine for the 'you know you're too into WoT thread' lol

It always seems to he that way I guess, I'm just glad there are still so many familiar faces even though a lot are missing.

Good to see you Talya!

Well I first joined the BT about 5 years ago, and there are plenty who were here for a long time before me.

The Black Tower needs new people though, it's what we're all about, craziness, constant growing and changing.

Plus most of the really active new members help get the old ones tonpoat more too haha.

Well I first joined the BT about 5 years ago, and there are plenty who were here for a long time before me.

The Black Tower needs new people though, it's what we're all about, craziness, constant growing and changing.

Plus most of the really active new members help get the old ones tonpoat more too haha.

Dang, it really has been a looong time.

Well said. :)

Hey ... now you are back - it's nearly the end of April and stuff. I shall help you relearn a good old BT tradition by reminding you to give away your points.

To me!

I wants a Dragon.

And welcome back!

:happy:

I can never remember how.many I even have that I can give out. Got used to that unlimited number haha.

And you've been here longer than me Locke lol

I know, crazy. I joined a couple months after turning 13. Dang, I was stupid back then haha.  This place was my life for like a year, and then I slowly drew away, but you guys still represent an important group of people to me. 

I wants a Dragon.

Sounds reasonable. 

Hey ... now you are back - it's nearly the end of April and stuff. I shall help you relearn a good old BT tradition by reminding you to give away your points.

To me!

I wants a Dragon.

And welcome back!

:happy:

I can never remember how.many I even have that I can give out. Got used to that unlimited number haha.

Should be 30. 

Locke is right, Talm you can give out 30 points (20 AL + 10 Paladin).

Locke, its been almost reverse for me. I was initially too shy, too hesitant and with a too wonky interest to post much and year by year my activity increases. I like BT because it made me move out of my shell and bring the craziness out :) . I still feel immature though but I try to more immature :tongue: . Gotta make believe that I am a four year old kid.

10 points to Ithi. Yay for unlimited stash!

Archived