DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

TALMANES

Locke

• Replies 90
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Hi Talm. Good to see you.

Well I first joined the BT about 5 years ago, and there are plenty who were here for a long time before me.
The Black Tower needs new people though, it's what we're all about, craziness, constant growing and changing.
Plus most of the really active new members help get the old ones tonpoat more too haha.

Dang, it really has been a looong time.

And you've been here longer than me Locke lol

Good that you are around. Now I can feel new and young again.

And you've been here longer than me Locke lol

I know, crazy. I joined a couple months after turning 13. Dang, I was stupid back then haha.  This place was my life for like a year, and then I slowly drew away, but you guys still represent an important group of people to me. 

Pretty much the same here, though I was 14.

What are points?

The painful ends of spears.

He sometimes reminded me of my oldest brother, nice, honest, and sometimes irritating because he was right and you didn't want him to be.

I feel like Eclipse was the master that trained you when you were a young wayward pup. 

wow Eclipse... the name doesn't even ring a bell...

He hasn't been here in a few years, I believe. He was here when I just joined. Back then, nearly 3/4 of the posts, probably even more, was made by me, Locke and Eclipse, lol. How times have changed.

Wow, really? How old are you Chae? :o  I'm the oldest member still here except Talya, and I arrived a bit after Eclipse stepped down as Org Leader and disappeared.

He hasn't been here in a few years, I believe. He was here when I just joined. Back then, nearly 3/4 of the posts, probably even more, was made by me, Locke and Eclipse, lol. How times have changed.

Heh, yeah, I remember that. :) That was like the one time in the past 3-4 years that I got back into posting a lot here. 

Wow, really? How old are you Chae? :o  I'm the oldest member still here except Talya, and I arrived a bit after Eclipse stepped down as Org Leader and disappeared.

I am 289 years old, and you are not supposed to ask that kind of questions to a Lady :wink:

I was here in 2006 - 2008... well "here" is a big word, because i was spamming way more in the off-site boards lol

17^2

Archived