DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

Hey BFG!

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Dear BFG, i'm now grovelling at ur feet in the hope that you 'll forgive me to have dared to balefire you. Doing this to such a wonderful person is really horrible.

*bashes on her head with her daggers*

*then bashes head against the wall repeating : bad Chaelca*

BFG, for one of my spotfines I have to make banana-themed brew, and since you seem to like bananas, I'll make some for you. 

*goes to prepare some banana Guiny. Taste-tests BEFORE adding the bananas, adds the bananas, and then hands it to BFG*

BFG, for one of my spotfines I have to make banana-themed brew, and since you seem to like bananas, I'll make some for you. 

*goes to prepare some banana Guiny. Taste-tests BEFORE adding the bananas, adds the bananas, and then hands it to BFG*

Um, you're serving guinny to an Archer? Really?

Takes a small sip before passing it on to Brid...

This place is just a couple of blocks away from the apartment that Cindy and I are moving into. As soon as I saw the sign for the first time, I thought of you and knew I had to find a chance to take a pic. :wink:

Congratulations to you both!

Dear BFG, i'm now grovelling at ur feet in the hope that you 'll forgive me to have dared to balefire you. Doing this to such a wonderful person is really horrible.

*bashes on her head with her daggers*

*then bashes head against the wall repeating : bad Chaelca*

Ok, that's enough. All is forgiven

You balefired BFG?  I have been missing for far too long!

Yes

Archived