DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

Corrupt a Wish

Zhon

You've seen it before on plenty of forums, but here it is anyway because it's that much fun!  Corrupt the above poster's wish, make a wish of your own, and throw in some lovely Taint as a bonus!

Let's start things off right, I wish for a great big plate of brownies.

• Replies 104
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Granted, but the only job you can hold is to be a fry cook at McDonalds making minimum wage.  They won't even let you move up to the register due to lack of education.  The grease from the fries continuously coats your skin like a second skin, causing horrible skin diseases and the repetitive mindlessness of the work causes your brain to slowly eat itself from the inside out just for something to do.  You never have any money and never actually move out from living with your parents and eating only McDonalds food all the time causes you to be horribly unhealthy and also completely uninteresting as the only thing you can talk about at parties is the McRib sandwich and when it's coming back.  Finally, in your old age, just before you can retire from McD's to become a greeter at Wal-mart, aliens invade the earth and pronounce you the single most miserable creature in existence and grant you an eternal life of suffering by having to work in the same McD's forever so all the alien races can come and watch your misery as a museum exhibit.

I wish I thought happy thoughts.

Granted.  You thought happy thoughts.  For five minutes when you were one year old and couldn't understand what happy thoughts were.

I wish I could make fully-functioning clones of myself, and be able to banish them at will.

Archived