DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

Corrupt a Wish

Zhon

• Replies 104
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Granted, you never get sick or age again.  You live forever and eternally curse the fact that all your friends and family die before your eyes and you become so bitter and jaded you can never experience love or happiness again.  As time continues on eternal, your only happiness lies in trying to make clever internet puns.

I wish I was back in Arizona right now.

Granted, you love it intensely.  So intensely that you forget all other human connections and file for a marriage license between you and your favorite Lindt chocolate bar.  Unfortunately, the night before your wedding you are caught eating a Hershey's chocolate bar and Lindt cancels the wedding.  You live the rest of your life in shame, eating other chocolate bars while dreaming of what you once had with Lindt. 

I wish everyone had 7 fingers.  Except Chaelca, who still only has 5.

Granted.  Bananas become an international smuggling operation due to their illegal status, people fight over them constantly, and it reaches the point where the banana trade controls the nation's entire economy while giving prohibition a great big salute.

I wish human beings only needed around 4 hours of sleep a day instead of 8.

Granted, you now have a daughter named Penny who you'll be taking care of for the next 18 years.  And then you find out when she is 18 that not only is she not your kid, she is actually a robot.  Who self-destructs upon learning of her own robot nature.

I wish I could more clearly remember things that happened when I was 0-4 yrs old.

Granted, but you lose all memory of the last four years to make space for those earlier recollections.  Anything you learned/experienced in this period of time is now gone.

I wish I could manipulate the emotions of others without them being able to realize what I am doing.

Granted, the dragon instantly comes to life and balefires you.  Your actions unravel such that you never wished for that dragon in the first place and you come back to existence.  But now that you are back you wish for the dragon and it balefires you.  But then the pattern unravels even more and you come back since you didn't exist to wish for the dragon.  But then you wish for the dragon.  But then it balefires you and the pattern unravels even more.  You continue to be stuck in this paradox until the fabric of spacetime shreds completely and you've destroyed all of the universe.

I wish someone else would shovel snow for me.

Archived