DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

The Ultimate Showdown: PART DEUX - Signups! (By Darthe)

Darthe

• Replies 211
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I respect Darthe both as a player and as a mod and I enjoy playing mafia with him a lot. I wasn't demanding anything from him; I was only giving my opinion which he is free to do with whatever he likes to. The fact that I'm a little impatient only means that I'm excited for a game to start which I have been looking out for quite a while now. I don't understand why you have a problem with me.

it's his game

There is no need for you to defend him.

Thank you, Captain Obvious.

vv cause this, that's why ^^

I respect Darthe both as a player and as a mod and I enjoy playing mafia with him a lot. I wasn't demanding anything from him; I was only giving my opinion which he is free to do with whatever he likes to. The fact that I'm a little impatient only means that I'm excited for a game to start which I have been looking out for quite a while now. I don't understand why you have a problem with me.

Yes. If you have such a desire to go head to head with me then feel free to join this game. If not then stop bothering me.

you've taken a simple conversation and turned it into a nasty sarcastic argument and this is the second time in a page yore telling me what to do and I'm bothering you?

unless someone's playing in a game with you or posting in D&D kindly just keep it civil. not really a lot to ask.

it's not my fault you're jonesing for the mafias.

Archived