DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

Guys, I need ur advice

Hayl3y

• Replies 79
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Not trying to derail your thread, maybe I am, but does anyone else find themselves watching films on TV with adverts (no I don't have one of those TVs that let you record, pause, rewind, etc) when you have the DVD? Suspect it's just me, but current example is Breakfast at Tiffany's...

LMAO

that's not going to help, as i want to see them both I'll find silly reasons to rule out my tosses... and go on hesitating

*blame the fact that she is libra*

but I have that kind of TV ... it's the regular thing in Belgium* : /

I think I preferred the first Wolverine, Elysium is probably the better film but it kind of hits you over the head with the inequality thing (I still think it's a great film)

• 1 month later...

I have been given a choice :  tonight i can watch either Wolvernie II either Elysium. What should i watch  ?

Hmm...a bit late to the party but...

Wolv II was pretty standard.  You get what you expect out of it so it's worth watching.

Elsium was, for me, a huge, huge letdown.  District 9 was so good.  Elysium had such a good premise and started out rock solid, then just went completely out-of-bounds super-contrived bad-cliche-plot twists etc.  First half of the movie: A-.  Second half of the movie: D-.  Overall grade?  C-

Archived